jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

What is life anyways?

1. Zaphanta profile image60
    Zaphantaposted 17 months ago

What is life anyways?

I have been meaning to ask this to someone else but this little annoying voice in my head is telling me not to. What is life? Why are we even here? to consume oxygen, procreate, pay some taxes and die? Have you ever thought about those sufferings that we have went through and it would all just go for nothing, forgotten as we fade away from the world?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 17 months ago

Life is anything that dies when you stomp on it.

1. Oztinato profile image71
      Oztinatoposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Very funny!

2. profile image55
      Norine Williamsposted 17 months agoin reply to this

No that's DEATH!

3. Oztinato profile image71
    Oztinatoposted 17 months ago

Without meaning the universe has the depth of a bad Seinfeld joke ie "it's about nothing".
    Fortunately commonsense and years of philosophy and scientific study by the best minds of humanity tells us there is great meaning and purpose to the universe. It does not have the shallow depth of a poor Seinfeld joke but huge meaning.
    The universe is a university where sentient brings get a chance to raise their consciousness to immortal heights. That's pretty far away from a lousy Seinfeld joke.

1. profile image55

"Immortal heights?"  You are on to Something!  Getting closer; closer; closer! 
      GOD is waiting for it; Wait for it; Wait for it; Wait for it!

GOT IT!
      SPIRITUAL (GOD) is the answer!

2. Oztinato profile image71
      Oztinatoposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Norine
      Get some help. Urgently.

3. profile image55

GOT "IT" (aka GOD)!

4. profile image55
    Norine Williamsposted 17 months ago

Life is giving the CREATOR "praise" for allowing us to enjoy all of the benefits HE has promised!

It is said "Dog is a man's best friend" and when you arrive home from work (or where ever) who gives you praise?  Your dog!  Even a dog knows how to be grateful; but man?  Although man knows he wasn't "farted from stars" he refuses to admit there is a CREATOR and/or give HIM praise! 

What does that say of us ("creations")?  IGNORANT FOOLS!  A "dog" has more sense than MOST people! 

Romans 1:18-32!

I pray!

working