If You Were A Smart Person ... What Would You Do With Your Life? Are You Willin

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (15 posts)
  1. wrenchBiscuit profile image82
    wrenchBiscuitposted 21 months ago

If You Were A Smart Person ...  What Would You Do With Your Life? Are You Willing To Change?

Many are confused. You write articles on platforms such as Hubpages hoping to gain followers and make money. Three years later, after spending countless hours writing thoughtful essays, poems, and "How to" articles , and after  posting hundreds of expedient and predictable replies to their Hubs, simply so  your followers will continue to read "your" articles, you have accumulated a grand total of 300 dollars, and most likely far less!  I am a Smart Person, and this is what I do: I help people.You don't have to remain ignorant the rest of your life. Such sights I have to show you! Be thankful.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13337460_f260.jpg

2. profile image58
    Norine Williamsposted 21 months ago

What "sights" do you have to "show us" WB?  Without GOD, what can you "show one?" 

IF one LOVES GOD, it's not about "making money," or "replying to HUBS," but to TELL TRUTH of what's in HIS WORD!  TELL TRUTH about how "man" has LIED in Scripture!  TELL TRUTH about how "man" has used RELIGION to lose SOULS! 

TELL TRUTH!

Why would one want to "Feel NOTHING" so "nothing can stop you?"  The GREATEST GIFT wherein ALL commandments (aka "laws") were condensed into one small commandment is written in John 13:34!  In HIS 'departure speech' JESUS SAID "A 'new commandment' I give unto you, That you LOVE  one another; as I LOVED you (Agape), that ye also LOVE one another" (John 13:34)!  Now why would we want to "feel nothing?"  LOVE sure comes with "feelings" and to LOVE another the way JESUS LOVED us, certainly requires "feelings!"   

IF your "sights" are not of GOD, not interested! 

I BELIEVE the CREATOR and "ALL" of HIS PROMISES!  I've seen HIS PROMISES "manifested" in *my* life!  You may say "You believe in something "man" has tampered with" (aka Bible) to which I say "It leads to THE [Spiritual] CONNECTION" and that's what one should "seek" (Matthew 6:33) IF "a smart person" like you!

Who can "help" more than GOD?  Who is "ignorant" but those without THE CONNECTION?  Wouldn't it be great to 'KNOW' you hear "directly" from GOD?  There would be no if's, and's or but's about ANY situation!  That's why GOD SAID in Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall ALL know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them..."  (v33) "I will put my law in their inward parts..."  HE speaks "directly" to those who obeyed "HIS LAST COMMANDMENT" before HE ascended into heaven (Acts 1:9) and that was to "WAIT" (Acts 1:4) for the HELP (aka Holy Spirit) PROMISED in John 14:26;16:13!  *IF* one LOVES GOD he "keeps HIS commandment" (John 14:15) for HE has given us "THE WAY" to "THE CONNECTION" through HIS commandments!

Now WB, There's "no confusion" to those "IN" Christ Jesus or for one who has "WAITED!" 

I'm doing what GOD commanded of ALL HIS disciples "Teach ALL nations" (Matthew 28:19) by making disciples of men via TRUTH!  JESUS told HIS disciples HE would "make them fisherman of men" (Matthew 4:19) and that's what "proclaimed" Christians should do!  It's not the preachers, pastor, priests, nor popes job but OUR job as disciples to "Preach the word"(2Tim4:2)!

wrenchBiscuitposted 21 months agoin reply to this

I believe UR. It is my belief which transmutes the power into this primitive language. Soon I will release a new paradigm into the Earth. Many will dismiss it. Others will marvel at the simplicity of it's design. Make no mistake, I am your champion.

2. profile image58
      Norine Williamsposted 21 months agoin reply to this

"Simplicity?"  READ IICor11:3-31! GOD SAYS HIS GOSPEL "IS" - "SIMPLE" to those who have "WAITED!" 
      "Make no mistakes" IF not "speaking according to HIS WORD" (Is8:20) - NOT INTERESTED!

3. wrenchBiscuit profile image82

Whenever an antibody is introduced into a system, the interest of the host, or of the disease which it has come to destroy is irrelevant. And so, one needs only to ask: "Am I the host, or am I the disease?

4. profile image58

Are you?  You aren't GOD & not speaking according to HIS WORD proves you must be "the disease!" 
      "Not feeling?"  Who but Satan would make that enter one's mind?    GOD SAID *HE* would "reveal" ALL things" & *I* BELIEVE! 
      Other than="the dis

5. wrenchBiscuit profile image82

Your interpretation is based entirely on  emotional, and false assumptions. Too much time reading between the lines can blind us to the obvious.A government with "feelings"  would not send children to war. Thus the secret of it's supremacy.

6. profile image58

" emotional, and false assumptions. reading between the lines?" LISTEN WB, when one's "soul" is TIRED & u plead for HIS HELP; HE comes!  Mine was! I begged-HELP me & HE did!
      HE SPEAKS "directly"2 U! Had dream "car wreck" grandson wrecked 1wk

7. wrenchBiscuit profile image82

You have peppered your good answer with much salt and vinegar. The meme I created represents the United States government. This represents their nihilist philosophy, not mine. This is what lurks behind their facade of "peace" and patriotism.

8. profile image58

"We" ("IN" Christ) know!  I guess you think I'm lying when I say *HE* didn't LIE *HE* "WILL"lead & guide into"ALL" truth?" 
      "We" are "in the world" but not "of the world" (Jn15:19)! 
      "We" BELIEVE "Daddy" they use HIM to "control!"
      Join us! POW

9. wrenchBiscuit profile image82

Dear Norine, behold the truth! God's name is Art. Which is short for Arthur. Even Nat King Cole proclaimed that Mona Lisa was a lovely work of Art. I cannot imagine that I am any less. Can you? Even the angels want to wear my Red Shoes.

10. profile image58

Here is where we differ I don't believe "their wings have gotten rusty!" You stay in those "red shoes" w/admiration from *your* angels but *i* will continue to BELIEVE "Art" (aka GOD)! 
      Who is "Nat K Cole" but a LOST Soul "IF" he didn't "CONNECT?"

3. tamarawilhite profile image93
    tamarawilhiteposted 21 months ago

Read Dave Ramsey's books, use the advice to get out of debt and start saving more for the future.

For the price of $49.00 Dave Ramsey will help U Get on Track. Smart people sell false hope. Just look at Joyce Meyers. U have potential. But your best bet is to become Dave Ramsey, instead of reading his books.

2. profile image58

WB, Joyce Meyers speak for THE CREATOR yet "sells false hope?" What do you have against THE CREATOR?
      It doesn't matter if u take "a plane, train or an automobile" but get to 'THE CONNECTION' to learn TRUTH or "continue in circles!"

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)