I had a dream about my deceased son.

1. profile image59
    Levi1996posted 13 months ago

I had a dream about my deceased son.

My son had been deceased for three yrs and  I never had a dream about him. In the dream he made it alive and I was the only one that could see him and when I seen him I gave him a big hug and I cried and cried told him I love him. I then woke up crying and it wasnt true.  What does that dream mean?

2. Peggasuse profile image84
    Peggasuseposted 13 months ago

Well, if you believe in the afterlife, he is probably telling you in the dream that he's ok.  He actually IS alive, just in another dimension.  Personally, I also have had dreams of people and even pets that I lost who were very close to me.  They're all happy and smiling and I'm happy for them that they're in a place where everything is wonderful.  Of course, I still miss them...or a least the human side of me does.  But my soul understands and so I thank God that I was able to talk to them still, even if it was only in a dream.  Lots of time, we get more information in dreams then we do when we're awake. 

Iff I were you, even though you still miss him, just be thankful that he's happy, he misses you too, and that one day, you will be together again, and then you'll both be happy. smile

1. profile image59
      Levi1996posted 13 months agoin reply to this

Thanks, for your kind words of encouragement

working