jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in reincarnation?

1. borge_009 profile image81
    borge_009posted 11 months ago

Do you believe in reincarnation?

We all wonder if there's life after death or there's none. Personally, I do hope that reincarnation is true.

2. profile image60
    peter565posted 11 months ago

There are actually some scientific evidence that support reincarnation can be real, although I must point out, the evidence are circumstantial.

What we normally refer to as reincarnation scientifically could be the energy transfer of the nerve system.

To explain what I mean, the human brain and nerve and nerve system run on electricity just like all household appliance and it is the same set of energy. This energy source stay with u for life, starting from the moment u are born and only leave when u die and won't increase or decrease during your life.

According to the principle of physic, energy can neither be created nor destroy, but only transfer from one form to another. Thus, the energy used in a human nerve system is from external source, that enter our body, a few months into our mother's pregnancy and would leave our body after we die. Some theory belief our conscious somehow imprint itself into this energy our body use, thus, even after we die, in some manner our conscious remain alive, with the energy source, thus, when this energy source enter a new host body, that conscious of ur, also become a part of that person. Scientists belief this become what we refers to as reincarnation, ghost, soul, spirits and maybe even gods.

In fact in many religion that belief in reincarnation, such as Buddhism. It say souls can split out and then join with other soul to reincarnate into another person, which is in total in coalition with the nature of energy moving from one nerve system to the next.

In addition there are many cases of children recalling memory of another person, totally unrelated to them, which might be an indication of past life memory.

So there are many evidence to support the theory of reincarnation, although it is not enough to prove reincarnation, but is for certain, in favor of the possibility

1. borge_009 profile image81
      borge_009posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Thanks Peter for answering my question. smile

3. Brinafr3sh profile image78
    Brinafr3shposted 11 months ago

No I don't believe in reincarnation, once the flesh is dead, the spirit moves on to another realm of eternal life. Reincarnation is a deception, no ones coming back to earth as a bird, human, or anything. Only ONE life to live, so live it to the best of ability, and put Christ the Messiah as the foundation in area of your life.

1. profile image60
      peter565posted 11 months agoin reply to this

No offense dud, but the Christian view got 0 scientific evidence to support it, the pagan, Buddhist and Hindu view of reincarnation got lots of scientific evidence supporting the theory, even if it is just circumstantial evidence

4. DGtal Montage profile image96
    DGtal Montageposted 3 months ago

Somehow, does it matter? I mean suppose I get reincarnated, I wont be able to understand that and so it will be everything all over again. Belief in reincarnation has a positive side I guess, since it makes us do good deeds in hope of accumulating good Karma.