Has anybody had experiences communicating with spirits/ghosts? How do you do it?

1. Lindsay Bean profile image85
    Lindsay Beanposted 8 months ago

Has anybody had experiences communicating with spirits/ghosts? How do you do it?

There is a ghost in my house and I don't think it means any harm but I'd like to find out what it wants without using a Ouija board. Both of my parents have woken up to find a ghost-like figure standing at the foot of their bed.

2. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 8 months ago

It's a demon.  Cast it out in the name of Jesus.  Don't let it stay there.

3. Joey Paranormal profile image81
    Joey Paranormalposted 7 months ago

Please, don't ever use a Ouija board. They can open up a whole new world of trouble, especially if they are used incorrectly.

The easiest way to make contact if there is anything is to use a voice recorder. The digital ones work ok, but I get better results using an old school recorder that uses the small cassette tapes.

Turn off anything that makes noise and make sure there isn't much, if any, external/outside noise. It's usually best to do this at night since the outside noise is usually lower.

Ask a question, wait a few seconds, then ask another question. Ask simple questions, preferably yes or no questions or questions that they can supply short answers to.

It may take a few times before you actually get any kind of response though.

Also, when you do this- don't wear anything that puts off a strong scent. Sometimes a spirit will manifest itself as a scent if they lack the energy to create an audio or visual manifestation.

I hope this helps.

working