jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Bill Mahr's "Religulous"...STANDING OVATION!!!

1. qwark profile image60
    qwarkposted 7 years ago

I dare all "monotheists" to watch this "right on," 1 hour TV show deprecating the irrational, illogical, primitive, deadly concept of this god thing, and respond to this forum subject with logic and reason.
    I predict that this forum subject will die on the vine.

1. qwark profile image60
      qwarkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hahahaha...my prognosis was correct!
      Not 1 taker!...:-)

1. Jerami profile image74
        Jeramiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You never said when or where it was showing?

Anyone can make a truthful anti Religion movie.
           Or an honest pro Religious movie.

"My"    bigest complaint; as everyone knows, is that Religion teaches "as their foundation"  "INTERPRETATIONS" of scripture while saying that everyone is entitled to their own interpretation... the more the better.

I would imagine that this 1 hour presentation of Bill Marr's will truthfully be , his heart felt interpretation.

2. profile image0
    SirDentposted 7 years ago

Talking to yourself qwark?

3. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Bill Mahr was playing with his brain and accidently droped it in the comode and in his rush to save it he flushed it! Poor Bill.big_smile

4. profile image65
    logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't waste 1 second watching Bill Maher!  He is a moron and an idiot!  Doesn't matter what he talks about, he only cares about what he says and won't listen to anyone else whether they are correct or not!  He believes he is god and the rest of us don't have the brains to pour poop out of a boot.

5. qwark profile image60
    qwarkposted 7 years ago

lmao!!!   I think I said: "... respond to this forum subject with logic and reason."
    I'm getting what I expected...asinity thus far.....:-)
    I'm gonna sit back and watch the "fools" make greater "fools" of themselves...publicly.....:-)

1. profile image65
      logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

As soon as Maher gains one whit of logic and/or reason, then a reasonable discussion can begin.  Until then it is pointless to use him as a reference for intelligent discourse.

6. mythbuster profile image84
    mythbusterposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure why people are downtalking this so much...

I'm half-way through it. The responses Mr. Maher gets in this film are quite interesting...

working