The Love of GOD.

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (16 posts)
  1. Reiki Healing profile image61
    Reiki Healingposted 13 years ago

It makes me Laugh when I think about all the little things going on around me, and realize that to pun a phrase "God is Love". What gets me is the length we as humans will go to not see that God truly loves us or the ways that His love shows its self.

I am in a turning point in my life where reality meets the real and what I assumed was going to be easy is not. The more I Live in the Word of God the Father, Jesus the Son and The Holy Ghost, the more I read and study the Bible and Other related books and articles. The more I realize how many things I have left undone and as a consequence I live in constant thoughtfulness of things I would like to do over or things left broken far too long.

Now when I look in the mirror in the mornings and say I love you, it is at times hard to really mean; or perhaps to really believe. So of course love is used in truth and each day I keep loving myself and those around me as I satellite around in Gods Kingdom, listening to God the Holy Spirit in all that I can. Knowing that He love me when I have been good or not so, the way that I look or feel about my self is nothing compared to what God feel about me.

As I live in the Real God shows me the fruit of my fellowships that are blossoming all around me. Just the other day I was kind of off my normal self and feeling down, a few of my co-workers questioned me on it, “because I have had a smile on my face for a while now". It felt like I had a little love at work like the big love I get at home. What was really cool about this is just a few weeks ago my employer’s location was getting really dark in mood, and folks just hated it there. But now today it’s much better because of the works of God.

When I hear of others in the family and faith telling of good things and wonders. The signs all point to one thing, God. When family asks open honest questions of each other with out fear of retribution or condemnation, to me its God. But most importantly when we see healing and hear of wonders and believe, it’s truly God
    Of all the things going on in our lives and news. The signs I see the most that tell me God is love and near it’s listed above: i.e.
    LOVE
    FAITH
    TRUST
    HONESTY

Even now one of the greatest signs, wonders and acts of faith is evident when I pray and give thanks, worship and praise. Praying for strengths and humilities, wisdom and protection. I understand the need for spiritual prayer, this way when all the earthly things get in the way with my quite time with God. You know the ones: the pride, the guilt, the anger and funny feelings and conflicts that keep running around while I’m praying. I understand the need for the baptism of the Holy Ghost, as a man I keep getting in the way; but now the spirit takes over and helps sooths and intercedes for me. This is Gods Love, He new I could not do it alone.

Id like to add a piece of conversion that was over heard the day and add:

Older women: "looks like you'll get a new car out of it"
    younger women: "I hope so, I have been good. Earning Gods love and all"

Question:
    How is it possible to feel like we need to earn Gods Love?

As I grow in the Spirit and I pray each day that I will. I some times get guilty or something and feel the need to go out and do well or be good. So God will smile at me "if that makes sense" I know that Jesus died for us to cover our sins once and for all things.

I think that I walk shortly thru Gods long life and that he already new what I was going to do all along, it make me realize that what Jesus did for us was in fact real and it needed only be done once and that we "can feel" perfect in a imperfect world, with the understanding were not perfect.... “JUST LOVED"

"Ya know:
    it’s a wonderful gift "feeling perfect" when your not,
    but being loved as if you truly are" May you all feel perfect in Gods Love!
    Amen.

Peace and love
    The Wagemakers.
    Steele and Dyan.

p.s
    its fun thinking I am perfect, while I try to walk on water.... ummm anyone see my soap.

2. aware profile image68
    awareposted 13 years ago

......ok... hmmm....  wow

3. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 13 years ago

why isn't this a hub?

4. exquisitestill profile image58
    exquisitestillposted 13 years ago

Wow!!! This is an awesome thought...you should definitely make it a hub, and ya know I really wish I knew how we could all strive to better understand the love of God!

5. profile image52
    kolleammposted 13 years ago

hahahaa god, 2000 year old fairy tale people believe in to deny their own mortality, the list of religions goes on and on and on...all the same crap, heres a thought if god is loving why did he make people destined to go to hell? since god knows everything im pretty sure he would know who goes to hell and who doesnt, maybe you love him because you fear him...but theres nothing to fear, religion was created to control people in the old day, haahah i guess it still works,, but either way its all man made, thats why i can sleep at night knowing theres no demon watching me  and judging me.

6. earnestshub profile image82
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

http://www.cagle.com/news/PedophilePriests10/images/bagley.jpg

1. profile image52
      kolleammposted 13 years agoin reply to this

HAHAhah  i love it !!!!!!!!!!

7. Shadesbreath profile image78
    Shadesbreathposted 13 years ago

Very joyous sentiments.  Probably would have made a great hub.  Here on the forums you're just gonna get your fellow believers telling you how awesome you are and the non-religious pointing out how what you have just described is a "good attitude" and that is available through many, many mechanisms that don't require belief in beings that can't be proved.

But, as one human to another, I am glad you have joy in this moment of your life. smile

Oh, and ROFL, Earnestshub.  That's awesome.

8. Shealy Healy profile image62
    Shealy Healyposted 13 years ago

Yes-human beings go to great lengths "not to see God."

9. getitrite profile image70
    getitriteposted 13 years ago

Why is this in the Knowledge and Education Forum? 

This is just an exhausting testimony about your "reality"-- which some people will see as delusional.  Would it be possible that you are actually a strong person in your own right?

10. SpanStar profile image59
    SpanStarposted 13 years ago

Hang on to your faith and love for the almighty.  From the beginning mankind has been against God.  Know that God truly does love us because in all the centuries and all the generations that go against his teachings he has not raised his hand against us as he did in the first flood.

1. earnestshub profile image82
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

God loves his creation, the proof is that he hasn't killed you yet?

Most of the people I know would not be considered friends if the only way I knew they were friendly was because they hadn't killed me yet! lol lol lol
      The biblical god is a murdering psychopath! Read the "good book" all the way through! lol

1. Joy56 profile image67
        Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

you get boring at times Earnesthub, you really do.

2. nikki1 profile image61
      nikki1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

smile

11. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

AReiki Healing  Yes this would have been a good HUB....  But sharing that good feeling with everyone is a good thing.

It is a good thing to feel SOooo good as to shout it from the roof tops.

1. nikki1 profile image61
      nikki1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

"I Love God" as I am standing on the highest hill shouting the phrase.  The air is so fresh up here.

wink

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)