What do God think about people that done believe in him?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (40 posts)
  1. profile image52
    haj3396posted 13 years ago

Isaiah 56- 10 His watchmen [are] blind: they are all ignorant, they [are] all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

11 Yea, [they are] greedy dogs [which] can never have enough, and they [are] shepherds [that] cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

12 Come ye, [say they], I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, [and] much more abundant.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He thinks they're sinners in need of salvation.
      That chapter of Isaiah is telling the Jews that His salvation will also be offered to the Gentiles, and is a call for them and the Gentiles to be saved.

1. profile image52
        haj3396posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Brenda durham Thank you!!!!!

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
      schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years agoin reply to this

God loves all of us
      and He is sad and hurt for those that don't belive
      He 'll give them many chances
      But at death-thier final chance it's over
      and if they don't belive after all the chances
      they throw THEMSELVES into hell.......they couldn't stand the sight of him
      And serve his justice

btw those who belive in the existence of Hell, ever read Hell and How to Avoid Hell (tanbooks.com) I dare u read it smile  It's a little scary

1. profile image52

O you started off great, but hell is the grave, This going to hell and burning is not in the Bible

3. Beelzedad profile image59
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So, we're just a bunch of dumb, ignorant dogs according to your god? It's little wonder why we don't want anything to do with him. smile

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep! "Folks is dumb where I comes frum" should be our theme song. smile

2. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

"What do God think about people that done believe in him?"

Not surprising you dun believe in religion. lol

1. h.a.borcich profile image60
      h.a.borcichposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not suprised you only graced the thread to judge and put down the poster. What is your point?

Read the thread title and then the contents again, but this time pretend you are the target of this filth.

Isaiah 56- 10 His watchmen [are] blind: they are all ignorant, they [are] all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

11 Yea, [they are] greedy dogs [which] can never have enough, and they [are] shepherds [that] cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

12 Come ye, [say they], I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, [and] much more abundant.

So naturally you support this hate filled crap from "the good book" lol

Once you see an opportunity to assist some loony to covertly abuse people with crud like this from your bible you get all gooey inside don't you? smile

This is just more disgusting abuse of "other than self" from religious fanatics who are on the "right side" of any psychotic hate from the nasty fairy in the bronze age tome.

Earnest,
            For someone who claims to be against hate, it sure is hard to discern. All your posts in christian forums are slams, put downs and assaults.
            All I see is you prowling the christianity forums looking for a christian to kick. That is hateful. Own it, wear it or change it.
            As far as what I am supporting, I am in favor of all having a right to post their thoughts on religion without being the target of rude and juvenile attacks like what you did.
          Maturity. Tolerance. Hateful. Get educated on what those words mean and perhaps you could manage civil responses.

Says she .... while making yet another baseless attack on free speech, and covertly making personal attacks and abusing every poster that doesn't share her opinion!!!!

Entertaining to see this sort of one eyed view, but after a while, it is just boring and stupid.

1. alternate poet profile image67
              alternate poetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Earnest - keep up the good work in constantly opposing the total b@//sh/t spouted by these narrow minded, unintelligent, vicious and bitter people who mouth off about love (and other things they do not understand)  but practice hate and deceipt.

It stands out like dogs balls to anyone who is not indoctrinated.

"My god says you and your family are useless garbage and will rot in hell, and I'm not responsible for tellin you that cos daddy said it so there!!"

About as stupid as it can get for humans. Hate filled and psychotic.

1. raisingme profile image77
                  raisingmeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That made me laugh right out loud - too, too funny!  I think God done think what any other parent in their right mind would thing - why the hell done I bust my balls putting all this wonderful stuff here for my children just so they could fight over the toys and destroy everything they can get their grimy little mitts on.  And if them kids don't get it them some dumb ass will back into it after I've spent hours fixing it up.  I think God must be feeling a great deal of compassion for Eeyore right about now - why bother. 

And then to further add insult to injury the suckers just won't grow up and take any responsibility for themselves or each other whatsoever and their need to be right dictates their actions in spite of the many avenues I have used to teach them to the contrary.  All that has lead to is them fighting over which teachings are the correct teachings.  Like none of them has ever reworded anything to get a concept across to someone who is being particularly thick.

I think God be thinking he/she is pretty much done counting to three!

2. h.a.borcich profile image60

You don't get it and likely never will.

And don't kid yourself that my point has anything to do with what I have for faith. I have been trying fervently to get civility for whatever view. Duh.

You are right. I don't get where your opinion gets to denigrate good people.

Do you honestly believe that everyone who has christian beliefs are bad people? You denigrate good people perpetually on this forum!
                  So where do YOU get off that your opinion gets to denigrate good people? Blind I tell.

I have many religious friends and family actually including a big group from hubpages as followers.

No, I only denigrate stupid vicious remarks made by smarmy slippery dishonest people whenever I see them, not just here ya know.

2. profile image0
                    sandra rinckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The op states that the "watchmen" are greedy and selfish dogs etc... these come versus come from the Bible, Christians generally fancy themselves as "watchmen" or "witnesses". Someone posted them, someone who is not Christian agreed with them.  Someone who believes in them and calls themselves a Christian get angry and feel 'denigrated' for a none Christian agreeing, why? 

It's a simple question but I don't want, "Because the Bible says so" to be the answer.

2. profile image52

I could say what you are saying is hate words, but, why!!!! your are just giving your opinion. If what I am quoting seem hateful, then I am sorry, all I am giving is information. look at some of the comments to me, I done think they are hateful, I think it's just people giving their opinion.

3. getitrite profile image71
    getitriteposted 13 years ago

haj3396

Your sentences are so grammatically incorrect that I can't understand what you are actually asking.

Is this your question?

"What does God think about people who don't believe in him?"

1. profile image52

well thank you, that's right that is my question.

4. marty1968 profile image60
    marty1968posted 13 years ago

Mr AP. Please dont take offense to this question but why are you so full of hate towards any religion. Not just Christianity

5. marty1968 profile image60
    marty1968posted 13 years ago

I dont know how I have misled you but I have no hate for no one. THats the difference between you and me. You say you hate no one yet I havent seen anything from you except one bash after another

Having an opinion other than goddunnit is not hateful, it's called "being sane" and "learning about reality, fantasy and indoctrination, then having the intestinal fortitude to do the hard yards of looking at yourself and asking.
      Was I indoctrinated?

Is there a more logical way to look at life than having to modify or interpret all the hate in your bronze aged tome into "love"?

How could you imagine an omnipotent omniscient omnipresent "god" as someone who needs to be worshipped on threat of death?

This "god" of yours was supposed to have (according to what you base your beliefs on, the bible) destroyed, murdered or wiped out all but 8 humans at one time with his "love"

You promote a psychotic belief that spreads hate and fear amongst the great many ignorant of the world, and apparently know so little of self you can't get past having a sky daddy.

6. earnestshub profile image80

Civility can be very hard to find when you are telling others crud that is meant to show you as better than others, and your constant abuse via the sky fairy.

You are the one creating the fights here with holier than thou pronouncements of "truth" from your psychotic blaming invisible non existent entity.
    And then you have the gall to say you are being abused.
    Laughable if it wasn't so bloomin obvious! lol

Good grief...Can you show me one instance where I say I am better than someone else? Can you show me one thread where I have created a fight with "holier than though pronouncements of truth from my psychotic blaming invisible nonexistent entity"? Can you show me where I say you abuse me?
      What a crock Earnest, all this to avoid a civil conversation? Really??? If that is what you got out of my attempts at civil discussion with you - there is nothing I can learn from you other than hate and mental health issues.

Yes I do know something of mental illness. I started a thread about it. smile

Nice of you to snidely imply that I am mentally ill because I have read and studied the tome you base your beliefs on and decided it was a pile of psychotic damaging garbage though.

I don't feel that would qualify me as insane. smile

7. pisean282311 profile image63
    pisean282311posted 13 years ago

god if real would be actually very appreciative of people who dont believe in him ...it is good not to believe and make use of brain to makes things possible than make god do the work for oneself...if I am god  , I would be proud of people rejecting me but taking their problems head on and solving it..

8. starme77 profile image76
    starme77posted 13 years ago

which bible are you refering to? Since there are 365 different versions of the christian bible alone - It gets extremly confusing in these forums - then you have the jewish and the corran and the muslim and wow ... the list goes on and on and on ... so who's to say your bible is the correct bible?  is your Isaiah that your reading  the correct Isaiah ?

1. profile image52

Who say you are who you are, but, I believe you are who you say you are. Look Starme77 my mission is just to tell, If you believe what I tell you good, If you do not believe then thats between you and God.

9. profile image56
    church godposted 13 years ago

If people done believed in god?  What, you mean if they're done believing?  Do god what?  Or what does god do?  I done thought I do gooder.

10. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 13 years ago

So incredibly funny that - this "unknowable, impossible to look at, so complex we cannot grasp it, god," has so many people who know what he is thinking. lol lol

Pity they can never agree on it. sad

11. earnestshub profile image80

Time to go to the source again and post more of god's luv.

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD.  "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die.  I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD.  "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship.  I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear.  For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars.  They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too.  So now I will destroy them!  And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do.  They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings."   (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

Bloody hell!
    The loony fairy lost it again! lol lol lol

I can reeeeeeeally see the luv in that!

12. profile image53
    jasdirposted 13 years ago

What do father think about children that done belive in him?
    Think, The whole world, As a family of "God",
    Hope,"U" will get the true answers,Within "U".

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)