jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

BLASPHEMY

1. samisain profile image60
    samisainposted 6 years ago

Blasphemy is irreverence toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs. The Abrahamic religions condemn blasphemy vehemently. Some countries have laws to punish blasphemy,[2] while others have laws to give recourse to those who are offended by blasphemy. Those laws may discourage blasphemy as a matter of blasphemous libel,[3] vilification of religion religious insult, or hate speec

1. pisean282311 profile image52
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

so?...what point you are making out here?...please be specific...

2. pennyofheaven profile image79
    pennyofheavenposted 6 years ago

Wow they have laws for that! Thats amazing! What happens when the blasphemous people do it under cover and not publicly. How do they control that I wonder?

exactly that is also my point..having law can force people to be liar in public and lying is not what religion preaches about...such laws should be abolished since spiritual matter is strictly private matter...between god and believer ...if somebody doesnot believe in god , it is not public problem ...guess people attach their own egos that if i believe all must believe ...something like that...

1. Castlepaloma profile image24
        Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Many Muslim countries have their God in the constitution, no way out.

2. pennyofheaven profile image79
        pennyofheavenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree!

3. kirstenblog profile image74
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Is God really that sensitive?
    Should maybe seek therapy if his poor ego cannot handle the things us little mortal humans say roll

well god seems to be highly egoist and highly touchy...he also seems to have weird habit of punishing if not worshiped..seems like human's manifestation of what ego centric humans would do rather than what god would do and strangely god is said to be full of love and mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. pennyofheaven profile image79
        pennyofheavenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep

4. profile image0
    Toby Hansenposted 6 years ago

All I said is "that bit of halibut is good for Jehovah!"
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4244707_f248.jpg

working