what are the names of the two witnesses(revealed from the horses mouth

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)
  1. profile image0
    lord danielposted 13 years ago

Hello saints/christians/theologians,jack van impe,

Well precious saints especially eschatologists and theologians all of you have been having problems identifying the God of the earth and the two witnesses,well i will turn your hearts to the scriptures so that you will understand better.No theologian has been able to understand revelation 11

revelation 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

keep this scripture in mind

Rev 11:8 " And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified".Remember jesus died in golgotha not sodom and egypt.
    Now let me take you back to the old testament they have been mentioned in the past.

please read patiently

Zec 4:4  So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
    Zec 4:5  Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
    Zec 4:6  Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
    Zec 4:7  Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
    Zec 4:8  Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
    Zec 4:9  The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.
    Zec 4:10  For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
    Zec 4:11  Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
    Zec 4:12  And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
    Zec 4:13  And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
    Zec 4:14  Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

These two anointed ones are the same as the two witnesses mentioned in revelation 11.

now malachi 4 explains the God OF THE earth remember elijah means the God of jehovah he couldnt be greater than the ancient of days or jehovah he is given the realm over the earth just as zeus is given over jupiter live that aside,but he is ranked higher than them all.

Mal 4:1  For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    Mal 4:2  But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    Mal 4:3  And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
    Mal 4:4  Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
    Mal 4:5  Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
    Mal 4:6  And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE TWO WITNESSESS?
    check and read anwer below.

Well you can see where Elijah falls in he is actually the lord of the earth standing between the two witnesses,it is written in daniel

Dan 12:13  "And you, Daniel, be faithful to the end. Then you will die, but you will rise to receive your reward at the end of time." COMPARE REVELATION11:8 AND COLOSSIANS1:24(THE SPIRIT WAS PROPHESYING TO THE FUTURE).

These man is one and the same as Elijah,but due to been planted as a seed they will be two personalities in heaven,s aint that wonderful.

THE NAMES OF THE TWO WITNESSES ARE ANTIPATRIS AND PHLAGERIA these have been hidden from the wise and revealed unto babes.Blessed are you that here their names and rejoice of their coming for these is the endtime spread the news to others,the lord of the earth has been spiritually crucified according to revelation11:8 and col 1:24 and has redeemed all to God according to....

Col 1:24  And now I am happy about my sufferings for you, for by means of my physical sufferings I am helping to complete what still remains of Christ's sufferings on behalf of his body, the church.

They are here in the hidding waiting to be revealed,this is the beginning of the end and in seven years the beginning of the golden age halleluya,jesus the lord of lords is coming and lucifer shall be removed completely from the second heaven....And they overcame by the blood of the lamb...so be patient, your salvation cometh dont be bewildered by the happenings in this world he will wipe your tears away forever and ever.Blessings in christ name,

Lord daniel(aka elijah/judah)

1. profile image0
      lynnechandlerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is considered duplicate content since it is indeed one of your hubs.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ridiculous!

Clearly, it is appointed for man but once to die.  Two never died, and their names are Elijah, and Enoch -these are the two witnesses, for it is appointed for man but once to die!

3. thejeffriestube profile image60
      thejeffriestubeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

To the idiot OP, people would take you seriously if you didn't start threads like this: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/74261

1. profile image0
        Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No kiddin'.  I agree with ya.

Oops .  Edit---I don't agree with calling anyone an idiot, but I think you meant the original post (OP)?   That was...weird and wayyyy TMI.

2. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 13 years ago

The Law & The Prophets are their names.

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets...

James.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Finally, a post from you James that I can agree with.   Tentatively, at least.  I say tentatively because I'm also not sure that Wesman Todd Shaw isn't correct on this; but then, I do not, so far, take the "two witnesses" as being literal individuals.
      I wanted so badly to try to reconcile lord daniel's interpretation on this, and was reading his hub, but was stopped immediately when he started talkin' about Zeus and the God of the earth and saying he had insight that no one else had, and signing off as "aka elijah/judah".  I can't take that kind of writing seriously.

Honestly, I think we're ALL trying to explain something that's very hard to explain and that we need more revelation and study about before we can be sure of it....

1. profile image0
        Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Enoch could not be a witness, as it was Moses and Elijah who appeared with him on the mount. He states Moses was his witness but one greater than Moses had come and Elijah was His witness as the greatest of Prophets.

Both the Law (going up) and the Prophets (coming down) could not do what was required to reunite heaven-earth. Yet both witnessed and testified of the truth - Immanu El: Creator with/in Us.

smile

James.

3. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 13 years ago

Ok Lord daniel. Read Twenty One Days post. See how nice and concise it was, and still clearly shared an interesting point? You should definitely take that in consideration on your next thread because, man, you rambled on so long I got tired of following.

Not that I could have in the first place, you are definitely on your own wave length; but I do try. I like to laugh. smile

4. Tony L Smith profile image53
    Tony L Smithposted 13 years ago

Just a thought! The Apostle and the Prophet when destroyed in early church history when the Roman goverment could not stop the advancement of the church, so they offered the church protection by joining the Roman goverment, thus becoming the Roman Catholic church. The foundation being built upon the Apostles and Prophets, Jesus Christ being the cornerstone. The Goverment of God is His character operating in these gifts to the body. The Roman Goverment removed them by joining the church and becoming the church;s goverment.
    But God! Revelation says that after a period of time the two get back up and great fear came upon all that see them as they are recieved into heaven or position of authority.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)