Like to hear your view on 5 questions, Please, state what number of question that you are answering to.
1. Are more people killed in the name of "God" then any other reason since the dawn of time???
2. Has the Governments kill more people than wars? If so, would Nazi Germany that engraved in German "God with us" on the belts of Nazi soldiers. Or Americans have said, "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition." have anything to do with tooling or motivating wars?
3. Christianity has killed more people than any other religious group or non Religious group, is this true?
4. When leaders who claim they are Christians go into wars more than anyone else, why would other Christian allow these bad Christians to continue?
5. Over all, the number one greatest cause of death is poverty world wide, dose the threat and fear from the 150 countries which USA military bases are, have anything to do with poverty?.
I think more people have been killed in the name of democracy or humanity.
That brings in question no. 5 , the war between the greedy rich and the poor
As far as war is concerned, more people are killed in the name of realistate than any other cause. Most wars in our distant past were more territorial in nature. We have still not fully evolved passed this stage in our modern society.
Realistate kind of relates to question no. 2, tooling Religion
Germany, Russia and USA , all three wanted to rule the world. What they did have in common, was they were predominate white race.
Some America natives believe the brown people represent the spirit and earth, The white people represented fire and creation, and with the yellow and black race, all together are to share their gifts given by the Creator.
The World is changing very fast to a Global economy and when all the races mix in time and they will come out brown more often.
by Nichol marie2 years ago
Do you believe that some religious people are to blame for, more people becoming atheists?Maybe people feel as though they are not ever good enough not because of God but because of other people condemning everything...
by Joseph A K Turner3 years ago
Why do most people, whilst they acknowledge God's existence fail to live for him?The devil has done everything he can to make people think that he doesn’t exist and yet most people live for him. Most people, though...
by ahorseback3 weeks ago
Hit and killed by a car outside his school , First , what does this kid know about guns, the second amendment or well......anything ? Second , what teacher indoctrinates these kids to act out this way ?...
by nonto215 years ago
God is a genicidal maniac and his record makes Hitler look like a saint. Now I'm not trying to start a haulocaust debate, I'm just comparing one maniac to another. God killed way more people than any human ever could,...
by kirstenblog7 years ago
I am about to sign off for the evening but I just had this question pop into mind. If religion eases pain or gives comfort to someone what is wrong with that?I am not religious, believe in a God concept after a fashion...
by Wake Up Call Min.8 years ago
We need church because we are relational beings.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.