Thanking You

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (57 posts)
  1. sassysexybossy profile image61
    sassysexybossyposted 12 years ago

I just want to thank God just because.

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

And you needed to come to a forum to do that? roll

3. sassysexybossy profile image61

If I want to you didn't have to post I wasn't talking to you.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image58
      MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LMAO!

*Grabs popcorn and chocolate milk*

This should be fun!

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure it might be fun. But actual truth is that it's nothing more than blatant ignorance.

1. Pcunix profile image92
          Pcunixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, duh, yes.

You come to an open public forum and post. It's like you are talking to the entire community, yet you say you're not talking to me?

You've no clue about HubPages do you? Much less the Internet, or a forum?

3. Quilligrapher profile image70
      Quilligrapherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi,
      Just who were you talking to?

(Malissa, please pass the popcorn.)

PC's got it.

2. Pcunix profile image92

Here you go.  I've got to get my slippers, be right back.

1. Quilligrapher profile image70
          Quilligrapherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, PC.

4. sassysexybossy profile image61

lol!

Didn't Jeebus tell you not to pray in public?

By the way, what are you thankful for? Starving children? Earthquakes? Air pollution? Wars, murders, what?

5. Pcunix profile image92
    Pcunixposted 12 years ago

I love this stuff.  Pass me some popcorn, Mellissa.

Here you go sweetie. Usually I'd offer beer, but if I cant drink it I sure aint giving them out.

6. sassysexybossy profile image61

If my cmment bothers you then don't respond and you want have to get upset about my posting.

I don't get upset. lol lol People like yourself don't upset me.

It's an open forum...do you not understand that? WOW! roll

7. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

Dragging up the easy chair...

8. Pcunix profile image92
    Pcunixposted 12 years ago

I'm surprised her hubs have made it through the Hopper.  Very short for starters.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'll go look.

2. MelissaBarrett profile image58

Hush!  Don't bring writing into this!  Not as much blood shed and there's nothing good on TV.

Oh, I didn't read them. I just noticed how short they were.  Surprising, because usually these folks like to say a lot.

LMAO!

Hand over the popcorn... Here's some gloves.

"And stepping into the ring at 135lbs soaking wet is Pcunix"

172 sopping wet.

9. paradigmsearch profile image60

Well, I read her hubs.

I'm putting the easy chair back where it was.

Yes, they are kind of short, but still... Nice hubs, Sassy.

I hope you do well at HP. Take care. smile

Well, one was very low quality (way too short) and I flagged it but there were small grammatical errors in the others.   The content was fine, but I'd say she needs a few more paragraphs.   She's saying reasonable things, but doesnt say enough.

10. sassysexybossy profile image61

Look I don't hate they maybe short but I've made $200 so far so my short hubs has done good so far twix are for kids silly rabbit

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

God hates liars.

It's possible.  I doubt I, but possible.  There are a LOT of religious people.. Unfortunately..

HEY!  See, I thought we were cool and everything.  Give me back my popcorn!

I'm sorry. I understand that religion can be comforting.  I agree that some people need it. I stil think that is unfortunate.

I really wasn't upset smile

Good.  I'm not far enough away geographically to risk arousing your wrath.

2. IzzyM profile image87

Sorry but if she has made $200 with 4 substandard hubs in 2 weeks, then I'm the Pope.

Then would you please let people use condoms!

1. IzzyM profile image87

Absolutely, granted. And priests can marry and have families, and Catholic school children will attend non-denominational schools. What else?

Gay marriage supported, abortion rights protected and an explanation for the high pointy hat.

Well, look at Seth Godin.  Adored by millions, every bit as substandard.

1. IzzyM profile image87

Who is Seth Godin?

Seth is a very popular blogger who writes short, sappy junk that people lap up like kittens at cream.  He's a rock star for certain intelligence levels.

3. paradigmsearch profile image60

Ya know... Sassy's hubs, profile, and forum posts are indeed not adding up... Something is amiss...

3. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Anything is possible, of course, but $200 from 4 hubs in 2 weeks?  I'm a little skeptical. 

Can I have some popcorn?  Is it buttered?

2. MelissaBarrett profile image58

Seriously?  With how many views?

Less than 1000 views Melissa. There's no accolade awarded for traffic. wink

1. paradigmsearch profile image60

She must be very good.

But she didnt say this was her only account.  She can't be lying - Jesus would not like that.

3. wilderness profile image95

So...a CPM of over $200.  I want to learn how to do that, too. smile

I know right?  I was looking for the mesothelioma hub. And yes, it's buttered... I still get to keep a vice or two.

1. wilderness profile image95

Hmmm.  I helped my son move this past weekend, and got to carry his 100 pound vise into the garage - I don't need any more of those.  His wasn't buttered, though.

4. MelissaBarrett profile image58

wink I know how much my appx 9k views have earned me, I was just gonna compare notes.  I didn't see any accolades on her profile... I thought they gave you one for correctly filling in a user name or somesuch.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
            Rochelle Frankposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You can choose to NOT show your accolades on your profile... I'm late, is there any popcorn left?

I'm not sure, I think PC has some tortilla chips though...

You would be correct Rochelle, but what you cannot hide is the award message on hubtivity when the milestone is reached. wink

11. Seek-n-Find profile image70
    Seek-n-Findposted 12 years ago

I'll respond based on what I think you were actually trying to accomplish...it's like a sentence starter...you start it...others fill in the blank.  I'm thankful to God for many things.  I am thankful for my life--it was almost taken away on multiple occasions.  I am thankful for my amazing family--we're not perfect--but we love each other deeply.  I'm thankful for my loving husband--he is a true gift.  I am thankful for websites such as Hub Pages and others where people are able to freely share their voice and their heart.  I am thankful for those who I've encountered that are kind, genuine, and inspiring.  I am thankful for the ways in which the times of suffering that I've endured have made me into a stronger and more compassionate person.  I'm thankful for forgiveness.  Oh, how we need it!  I'm thankful that God's goodness, mercy, truth, freedom, justice, and mercy has impacted my life greatly.  I'm thankful for love.  I'm thankful for life.  Thanks for asking.  :-)

1. mom101 profile image61
      mom101posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, we need to publicly  share our thanksgivings from time to time.  i often overlook this simple little thing we can do.

There are many things one can be thankful for. Love and the ability to smile, from the heart, are at the top of the list.

Families, friends, grace and mercy. All stem from that tiny little emotion called love. Or is it an emotion?

12. paradigmsearch profile image60

Sounds like she's saying these 4 hubs made the $200.

I'm still pondering the "twix are for kids silly rabbit" part...

13. mary615 profile image82
    mary615posted 12 years ago

Her posting has generated a lot of interest in her Hubs, thereby she'll get more views, right? I had to run over and check them out myself.  I think she was pretty smart to start this post, myself.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)