jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

One World View

1. profile image0
    Muldaniaposted 5 years ago

As the world has been called a global village, and as the 20th and 21st centuries are ones of great social migrations, with most Western countries very multi-cultural, there are many examples of religious blending, with people taking on the beliefs of several religions.  I wonder if this will be the way of the future, where all of the religions, added to scientific knowledge will eventually create a global view, where present differences will find agreement by combining their ideas.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It may indeed happen.
      But not with me.  I prefer the unadulteraded unconfused Truth.

2. mischeviousme profile image58
      mischeviousmeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dr. Michio Kaku said that, that was the transitory stage between a level zero and a level one civilization. When idealogical ideas mean nothing and the one is important, we will be able to move ahead.

3. Quilligrapher profile image89
      Quilligrapherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I doubt there will ever be a universal, global view about religion. Individual beliefs will surely evolve with time, but the most closed minded will always resist some changes no matter how much scientific knowledge is acquired. Like Dr. Oz once said: all people are the same; they only think differently.

1. Castlepaloma profile image25
        Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Religions will mix into a spiritual age and all race colors will mix into more of a brown skin color

1. mischeviousme profile image58

Thus it is a future that is not certain. What will happen in the future compares nothing to the beauty of now. The fact that we are all the same is beauty, the fact that we can see it is beauty. It is a loss when one sees the self as part of nothing, such as ideas.

Lets just say, my prediction came to me from somewhere out there.

It is what it is, to explain something that happened, is to explain magic. The best way to put it, is that we are all connected and you felt that connection, the best way to handle it, is to use it for learning in the now.

It works for me very well in last 25 years dream list, done each year. As far as World Events people don't take me seriously until it happens again and again and then forget again anyways, just do it for serious fun yet most part take life light anyways.

There is great comfort in the knowing,

Know that knowing is not knowing, not knowing is knowing. When something truly spiritual happens, it is because we are not willing it.

working