jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who thinks Ben Rothlesburger is guilty of the current sexual misconduct?

1. YankeesGurl13 profile image54
    YankeesGurl13posted 8 years ago

Who thinks Ben Rothlesburger is guilty of the current sexual misconduct?

This is the 2nd time this year he's been accused...police have already talked to him without an arrest.. the gurl went to several placed with Big Ben and his friends prior to the incident...Is he lying or is She?

2. profile image46
    MARWWWANposted 8 years ago

hi there, i think that every woman that comes forward with alligations of misconduct can't be lying, unless there is a conspiracy to bring him shame.  (i don't buy that) hey, ben when you travel, you should leave your hands on the football field, or better yet, get a life (a wife).  hey, dude i love sex also, but damn i ain't taken nothing unless she says come on baby.

3. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

She is looking for a big payday.  If I was a celebrity, I would have nothing to do with typical bimbos.  Cheaper and less hassle to hire hookers.

4. StevieDow profile image57
    StevieDowposted 8 years ago

Ben is at this point only guilty of poor judgment. He hasn't been charged yet and still deserves the benefit of innocence until proven guilty. Men with money and fame are targets. But why do only a few get themselves in trouble?

5. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Who Think Ben Rothlesburger is guilty?

You are assuming that he is guilty, and that assumption is not how "innocent till proven guilty works".

Anyone who think he is guilty, only shows their ignorance for understanding those who are in the spotlight or have fame. It is clearly a case that will be played out in the court of pubic opinion, long before it ever reaches the inside of a courtroom. The media's ability to portray only facts that "it" deems necessary for public to know is completely out of hand and needs to be seriously addressed.

I say, wait and then find out. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

6. colonial82 profile image59
    colonial82posted 7 years ago

I went to college with him and lets just say incidents like this are no surprise for what I know from college.

StevieDow, just because someone isn't charged, does not mean that didn't do it.....cough OJ cough.....

Cagsil, I know there is innocent until proven guilty, but I also know what he did in college so I have a little background knowledge on the subject.

working