jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who has the potential to win the SuperBowl next year?

1. David 470 profile image83
    David 470posted 7 years ago

Who has the potential to win the SuperBowl next year?

2. wavegirl22 profile image43
    wavegirl22posted 7 years ago

Look out for the  New York Jets. Rex Ryan and his staff really did their homework since their solid playoff performance last season. They could have been complacent and just stayed with the status quo but instead they decided to shake things up and they added a few more weapons to the team,,,,,,, and I think in all the right places!

3. surf traveler profile image81
    surf travelerposted 7 years ago

Yes the Jets made some good moves. Here is my pick: IF Favre plays this season, the Vikings have the potential. They came so close this year. People love him or hate him, you can't deny his talent. I'm in the "love him" camp. There aren't many players ever to play in the league with his arm strength. As for desire and will to win, look at his longevity streak and he is a quarterback playing in a game each week where 300 pound assassins are gunning for him week in week out. In the playoffs, he took a hit from two players, one high and one low that I swear to god, would have snapped my leg in two. He goes to the sidelines, gets taped up and makes it out for the first snap on the next possession, which turned out to be a fumble (can't remember if it was by a receiver or running back. So he is running full blast and diving for the ball, it was unbelievable.
    Man I should have written a hub, I'm stopping now. smile

4. Shawn Scarborough profile image83
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 7 years ago

I would say the Sand Diego Chargers have a good chance to win the Super Bowl next year.  They have a great running game and play pretty good defense. The Vikings also have a great running game and play great defense.  I am picking San Diego over Minnesota in the Super Bowl next year.This is a hard prediction for me to make because I am a Cowboys fan.

Closed to reply