jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Which would be easier for you to go without for a year...tv or your morning coff

1. MissJamieD profile image72
    MissJamieDposted 6 years ago

Which would be easier for you to go without for a year...tv or your morning coffee?

2. Denise Handlon profile image91
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

most definitely the coffee--I don't drink it at all!  Tv I can do w/o as well; don't watch much of it.

3. ithabise profile image85
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

Both. I don't care for coffee and I'm better off without TV. I'll trade the two for my laptop or book and lemonade.

4. CyclingFitness profile image94
    CyclingFitnessposted 6 years ago

I recently spent two weeks without tv and I found it quite refreshing

I'd struggle to survive minus coffee- not necessarily for the caffeine kick but for the taste. I'd like to think i'm a bit of a coffee connoiseur

5. profile image0
    loanyiposted 6 years ago

Don't really care, i drink coffee but i can live without it and why would you need tv when you have computers.

6. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I never drank coffee and gave up my tv when analog broadcasting ended.  Existing without both is easier than people think.

7. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

Probably would drop the TV. I lived in China for 2 years with only State TV which is pretty much the same thing as no TV.
    Where I live now we only have 5 channels and they are still showing the same shows as they did when I got here 3 years ago.
    I do love my coffee!

8. courtlneygdtm profile image78
    courtlneygdtmposted 6 years ago

I can really go without either one!  But if I had to choose, I would pick coffee -- since I'm not a coffee drinker.

--courtlneygdtm

9. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

The computer would make going without a tv for a year doable but no morning coffee......that would be the hardest for me.

10. samtenabray profile image62
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

Definitely morning coffee! Need to watch all the football that is on!

11. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

t.v. by a long shot. take away my morning coffee and i would probably toss the t.v. through the window at the first annoying commercial then i would be without both. seriously though, i rarely watch t.v. so coffee is more important.

12. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

Hmmmmm, I think it'd be easier for me to go without morning coffee.

13. L-Crist profile image72
    L-Cristposted 6 years ago

TV.  Definitely TV!  Coffee is one of my great pleasures in life.  I don't watch TV...but my kids would likely go nuts.

14. cheatlierepeat profile image85
    cheatlierepeatposted 6 years ago

Omg! tv, I need my coffee. I wouldn't be fit to be around without that morning ritual.

15. MissJamieD profile image72
    MissJamieDposted 5 years ago

Easy answer for me, I just went without tv for 10 months and it didn't bother me one bit. But ask me to go without my coffee, I'll bite your head off...lol

working