jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you prefer college football or the nfl?

1. hockey8mn profile image76
    hockey8mnposted 5 years ago

Do you prefer college football or the nfl?

2. bankscottage profile image93
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

Personally, I'd like to learn more about the lingerie football league.  I saw a video of a nice hit a runner in the league put on a defensive player on her way to a touchdown.  Plus, if they got rid of the ref that blew the interception call (an missed the offensive pass interference call) giving Seattle an NFL win they didn't earn they must have some high standards for their refs.
    Otherwise, I'd rather watch Big 10 football day and night.

hockey8mnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You disappoint me bankscottage......Big 10.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

College football. It is when the players have passion and heart. They seem to lose it in the NFL.

Agree.  It seems like all professional athletes care about is the fame and fortune and these are people kids look up too.

4. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

I agree, the lingerie bowl is sweet. But for real girls football, I'd rather see the Pittsburgh Passion.

Now as for the guys, I'll take the NFL, although I also like college football, but there are too many blowout games. There are only a handful of college teams who have a legitimate chance to win the national championship. Who knows who is going to dance with Tiffany this NFL season (win the Lombardi Trophy)? Last season it was the Giants who were 9-7 and definitely didn't look like the best team until the very end. Every week in the NFL you have upsets and close games.

And then you have fantasy football, not to be confused with the lingerie bowl.

If I watch the NFL (thats a big IF), I do watch the Steelers.  To me, it seems like college football is becoming more competitive.  The "upset" games are becoming more common.  Wonder where it will be in 10 years.

5. Goody5 profile image67
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

I prefer NFL football over College ball any day.

working