jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Which NFL team will be the most improved in 2013?

1. Shawn Scarborough profile image84
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 4 years ago

Which NFL team will be the most improved in 2013?

The Kansas City Chiefs were 2-14 last year.  In the off season they have added new coach Andy Reid, QB Alex Smith, CB Sean Smith, OG Geoff Schwartz, and TE Anthony Fasano,  These additions should help them be much more competitive.

2. IDONO profile image82
    IDONOposted 4 years ago

With a decent draft, watch out for the Browns. They did well on the waiver wire and have a lot of talented young players that have a year under their belt individually and as a team. They have a new owner with very deep pockets and a commitment to Cleveland to produce a winner. He also brought in a top notch coaching staff with a lot of years experience.
         I'm not predicting a Super Bowl yet, but they will be far more competitive than have been since coming back in the late 90s.

3. MichaelJohnMele profile image74
    MichaelJohnMeleposted 4 years ago

I don't know about most improved...but my Giants really need to get their crap together...I can't take this Jekyll and Hyde nonsense anymore...they have so much potential there's no reason why they blow it at the end after doing so well all season. They are so hard to figure out...when they're on they're on...but when they're off...oh boy are they off.

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Same story for my Steelers.

2. MichaelJohnMele profile image74
      MichaelJohnMeleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah...that's true...what did happen to the Steelers this past season?

3. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Big Ben getting hurt and missing 3 games didn't help. They lost a game to the Ravens 13-10 with a backup playing that if they had  won  it would have been Stteelers in the playoffs and Ravens out. Who wins the Super Bowl then?

4. MichaelJohnMele profile image74
      MichaelJohnMeleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am not a Ravens fan at all...mainly because the Giants last Superbowl loss was against them. I was really hoping that our last Superbowl was against them...so we could get revenge...but instead we got the stupid Patriots...who we can beat.

4. mrpip profile image61
    mrpipposted 4 years ago

I think you have to look for a major improvement coming out of the Philadelphia Eagles. With the new head coach and all that talent at the key positions, look for the Eagles to embrace the new "fast break" offense that coach Kelly is bringing to town and with speedsters Vick, McCoy, Jackson, and Maclin, they have the personnel to make this work in the NFL. Bottom line, keep an eye on the Birds from Philadelphia.

5. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

Yeah, you have to believe it will be the Chiefs. They have to do much better than 2-14. First pick in the draft too, They will either get a stud who will contribute from day 1 or trade down for more picks. It's not all that far-fetched to think the chiefs might even make the playoffs, say the last wild card.

6. EJ Lambert profile image74
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

You have to go with the Philadelphia Eagles.  They're bringing in an offense that is hard to stop under Chip Kelly and rebuilt their defense with some high quality talent.  If they can get the quarterback spot squared away they will surprise a lot of teams in the NFC.

working