jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

What's wrong with this world?

1. jeolmoz2 profile image75
    jeolmoz2posted 5 years ago

I Get home From Work, I go to Sleep, I wake Up, And I Hear All This Stuff Bout Boston. Im not Praying for Boston im Prayin For The whole World cause Right Now Im Thinking This World Is Done for hmm

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7895657_f260.jpg

2. Hridyapal-Bhogal profile image75
    Hridyapal-Bhogalposted 5 years ago

This is a tragic incident! I wonder what these people get by performing such dastardly acts. What they don't realize is that they are pushing themselves in an endless cycle of birth and death by taking innocent lives.

No doubt, in the next incarnation, these innocent people will take their revenge! But for now, one is helpless and numb!

I wonder where peace has gone...

3. ketage profile image81
    ketageposted 5 years ago

Gotta agree with you there jeolmoz2, worlds going crazy, for the life of me I cannot understand why someone would do this.

4. chef-de-jour profile image98
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

On the one hand I feel empty and sick. The more I think about the person who left this device the more darker life gets...
    Yet, when I see and hear the response of innocent bewildered people I know hope reigns eternal and no act of mindless cowardice is ever going to change the belief that goodness, inspiration and harmony will prevail.

5. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Totally crazy. You know, I was watching the Red Sox game on TV that started around 11:00 am. Fenway is less than 2 miles away from where the tragedy happened. The game ends with a huge Red Sox win and everybody is celebrating. Then soon after the game ended the news of the explosions hits the news. Unbelievable.

All I can say is that we should appreciate and be thankful for the things in life that are good, because things can change in the blink of an eye.

I certainly hope that those who are responsible for this are caught and dealt with as severely as possible. Personally, I think public hangings in Boston would be good.

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Just because of one bombing does not mean the world will end. There are bombings in other countries all the time. As for your question, "what's wrong with this world". A better question would be "what isn't wrong with this world". I'm more upset with the reasoning behind it. Why use those as bombs in our own country? Those are what the Army and Military see on a daily basis, not the public. They could have used something else to kill more people, but instead they use a weapon that wounds...

7. number2son profile image60
    number2sonposted 5 years ago

People don't care what the right thing is, they just do what they want.  Also, they don't care enough about other people, only themselves.  It just comes down to the fact that us humans are not living up to what we should.  It's on us all to all be better, and the world as a whole will be better.

8. jeolmoz2 profile image75
    jeolmoz2posted 5 years ago

Criminals have really brought the fight to our door steps shootings in schools, bombs going off and it all started with 911...I think our soldiers need to come home and protect US!, and stop policing the world. The war is Here!, not overseas.

1. number2son profile image60
      number2sonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

To some degree, that is true.  The funny part is I feel that are soldiers are in the wrong countries.  We need to eliminate the trouble making countries.  You kill our innocent civilians then we'll kill your (not so innocent) civilians and your army.

9. taburkett profile image61
    taburkettposted 5 years ago

answer:  disrespect of God!

1. number2son profile image60
      number2sonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree.

working