jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's more surprising, The Miami Dolphins starting 3-0 or the New York Giants s

1. Alphadogg16 profile image89
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

What's more surprising, The Miami Dolphins starting 3-0 or the New York Giants starting 0-3?

This football season has had its questionable moments already, but some just make you scratch your head in disbelief.

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 4 years ago

The Giants have started slow in the past. I'd be surprised if they finish poorly as well. The Dolphins made some nice pickups, so I guess they're a bit of a surprise.

3. junkseller profile image86
    junksellerposted 4 years ago

Regarding the Giants, they at least made it a game against the Cowboys and the Cowboys are playing pretty well, and there's no shame in losing to the Broncos with the way they are mauling people, but losing 38-0 to the Panthers? That is astonishing. To me that is an entire organization that isn't even trying. Being 0-3 isn't necessarily surprising but completely giving up definitely is.

Miami is a mild surprise. I doubt anyone had picked them to be 3-0. All of their wins were quality wins and two of them on the road. That is pretty darn good.

The team that stands out for me is Seattle. Of course they are good, but only giving up 27 points in three games is awesome, especially when that includes only giving up 3 points to San Fransisco.

One other stat that jumps out to me is Kansas City's +9 turnover ratio. They have 9 takeaways and haven't lost the ball once. That formula will win a lot of games.

4. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 4 years ago

Miami by far!  Watching it tonight to see if they manage to keep the record going.  May be a loss here.

5. lions44 profile image99
    lions44posted 4 years ago

The Giants starting 0-4 is not surprising to me.  Coughlin is done as a coach.  This has been the Giants MO for a long time. Super Bowl, period of decline, then another championship. I almost envy those teams that are more consistent, but don't always win it all.  Perry F. (Def Co) will be the next coach.

Miami, 3-1 now, is more surpisiong. I thought it would take them at least half a season to really get going. Like Tannehill. I thought the team be good, but not this soon.  Which is great, the Division needs it.  Great question.

working