jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Four teams left now in the NFL, which two do you have in the Super bowl and how

1. bluesradio profile image73
    bluesradioposted 15 months ago

Four teams left now in the NFL, which two do you have in the Super bowl and how do you have winning?

2. lions44 profile image98
    lions44posted 15 months ago

Falcons and Pats.

I think the Falcons will pound the Packers. The Falcons D is very good and the Packers secondary is not good enough to stop the Falcons receivers. Look for a three touchdown victory over the Pack.

But NE will have a very hard time with the Steelers.  Would not be surprised if they pull the upset. However, the Hoody and Brady are hard to bet against.  Although, they've lost at home in the playoffs before (think Ravens...).  I'm hedging. 

So if they survive the Steelers, I have the Patriots winning the Super Bowl. Belechick will outcoach Dan Quinn.   Brady is so determined to have Goodell hand him that trophy that nothing will stop him.  Most awkward ceremony ever.

Should be fun.

1. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Yes that is how I see being between Falcons and Pats. I am looking forward to both playoff games and hoping no run-aways. I prefer excitement.

3. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 15 months ago

I think it will be a rematch of the Packers vs Patriots, with the Patriots winning it all. I'm still not sold on the Falcons, The packers went toe to toe with them when they were playing absolutely horrible and lost by a point in Atlanta. Rogers is in a zone right now. As for the Steelers and Pats, what else is there to say? You can't bet against Brady.

working