- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
Homemade face cleansers
In my past few hubs, I have mentioned about various types of face packs - http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/How-I-did-facial-at-home, http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/face-packs-for-glowing-skin, http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/Face-packs-for-winter, http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/Homemade-Facial-packs-and-recipes and a hub on home made scrubs http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/Homemade-facial-scrubs.
A facial begins with cleansing of face.because it cleans the dirt and the oil from the face which block our pores and result in skin problem. Cleansing allows the skin to breathe properly and also helps in proper blood circulation.
- Honey is a natural cleanser. Apply honey and wash face after 5 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Apply a thin layer of honey and lime juice mixed in equal proportion on face and wash after 5 minutes.
- Milk is also known to help removing dirt from the face.
- Mix yogurt or milk cream with grated papaya. Wash face after 2 minutes.
- Glycerin and honey 1 tsp each mixed together is an excellent face cleanser.
- Lime juice is known as one of the oldest secret for cleansing face.
- Mix yogurt 1 tsp and grated cucumber 1/ 2 tsp and apply on face. Wash after 5 minutes.
- If you have oily skin , apply a pack of 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of yogurt and wash after 5 minutes.
- If you have dry skin, do not add yogurt with honey, add milk cream.
- Mix 1 tsp of milk and 1 tsp pf grated carrot and apply on face. Wash after 2 minutes.
- Yogurt is rich in lactic acid and can be applied to cleanse face. To know more benefits of yogurt on skin, read http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/glowing-skin-at-less-cost.
After cleansing your face then only you can proceed for scrubbing. Do not scrub before you have cleaned your face.