The Examiner-1 profile image 76

Does anyone shop at Jos.A.Banks?

Each time I hear a sales commercial they have "Buy 1 suit, get 3 free!".

Old-Empresario profile image87

Best Answer Old-Empresario says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

It is a low price store, I thought so. I thought that it sounded too good to only hear that on their commercials every time. Thank you very much Old-Empresario. :-)

erorantes profile image52

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I figured it was men's but I have not been there so I could not be sure. They sound like a decent, normal store. From the commercials I hear 'buy 1 and get 3' I thought maybe they were a thrift store or something similar.

connorj profile image74

John Connor (connorj) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

Thank you connorj, I have never been there I have only heard their ads over the radio. As I said in the question, every time I hear one it says 'buy 1 and get 3' and it made me wonder what they were like.