jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Was Micheal Jackson also a fashion and style star?

1. shakeelz profile image56
    shakeelzposted 8 years ago

Was Micheal Jackson also a fashion and style star?

2. PlusSizeDiva profile image54
    PlusSizeDivaposted 8 years ago

Yes, I believe Michael Jackson was a fashion and style star.  There were many people who wore his same exact hairstyle he had in the 80's and 90's.  His hairstyle in the Thiller video could be seen on many stars during that time.  There was no color barrier on who imitated Michael Jackson and that's why I believe he affected fashion/style on a grand scale.

His clothing always attracted many of us while growing up.  The military double breasted type of jackets were in style for a long time.  He was also known for those as well.  (Red jacket, leather jackets, chains, black attire, etc.)

3. TheFashionArtist profile image56
    TheFashionArtistposted 8 years ago

Michael Jackson was no doubt a fashion icon.Each time he performed his wardrobe was just as appealing as the performance itself. Michael wasn't afraid to take fashion risk.I personally couldn't wait to see what he was going to wear next.Hands down...... yes,yes,yes, he was definitely a fashion and style star!!!!!!

4. TheWatchman profile image88
    TheWatchmanposted 8 years ago

he was fashionable...in the sense that you would never wear his outfits in a million years because they were so crazy....

5. vikashkumar profile image60
    vikashkumarposted 7 years ago

I think he was most fashionable person i have seen. He was a fashion legend according to me.

6. SportySheek profile image52
    SportySheekposted 7 years ago

Micheal jackson was a great fashion inspiration. Even Beyonce and Rihanna have copied his style. Wearing one glove, Michael Jackson reached into the pop culture zeitgeist and influenced an entire generation, giving pieces as simple as military badges and a fedora an imprint that, for a time, was as powerful as his music.

7. jahkyse profile image57
    jahkyseposted 7 years ago

he was one of the best dressed men in the game of music