jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What some of your difficulties and frustrations when you buy clothes?

1. Charlotte B Plum profile image78
    Charlotte B Plumposted 7 years ago

What some of your difficulties and frustrations when you buy clothes?

2. pratoocool profile image59
    pratoocoolposted 7 years ago

Biggest problem is to get them is to get the quality at affordable price. But online shopping is the help that you can get.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I live very rurally so buy all of my things online.  It is hard to tell quality and color online.  And typically I might spent $50 including lot of postage to get something here, then find it is of terrible quality, or doesn't fit.  Then I have to take the time to return it and also the expense of return postage.  But we have no clothing stores here that would fit me so I have to do business online.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

clothes these days are too colorful and it drives me crazy.i just want basic colors but it is at the point where telling the difference between male and female fashion is getting impossible.

5. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I am petite so every pair of pants I buy is too long. You can get either short or regular pants but they are either too big or too tight. I have never found a great pair of jeans.

6. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 7 years ago

Sizes are not the same and one size does not fit all. Depending on the designer/mfg. and style, i can range from 8 - 12, so i can't purchase anything without trying them on first which is totally annoying.

7. profile image0
    mommyloves2writeposted 7 years ago

I cannot stand how sizes are not uniform.  When I go jean shopping, I can wear two different sizes within the same line of clothes!  And across brands, there is also no uniformity.  Is it any wonder wojen cannot stand trying on clothes?

8. yenajeon profile image81
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

Pants are always too big. Even the size 0's because sizes are not "true to size" anymore in America. The size "zero" used to be a size 8 in the 1960's. But as people kept getting larger, they had to adjust, so people wouldn't feel bad about themselves. So companies had to keep up by constantly adjusting.

9. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i have gained weight due to my medication and my diffucluties are finding something tat fits just right and te whole being deppressed about having to get a bigger size when shopping

10. RedxVelvet profile image60
    RedxVelvetposted 7 years ago

I'm roughly 5 feet even, and not exactly the thinnest girl in the world either, so I seem to have the most trouble finding pants that can fit my hips and NOT tread on the bottoms.