jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

New peircing and really swollen need advice

  1. littledannie profile image57
    littledannieposted 6 years ago

    New peircing and really swollen need advice

    So I just recently got my tounge peirced like two days ago and the top barbell is practicly sinking into the top part of my tounge and I've been. Cleaning it and it doesn't seem to help how do I get the Swelling to go doen


  2. profile image0
    just a womanposted 6 years ago

    just take it out. isnt worth it, sorry....

  3. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

    You could end up with blood poisioning. You may be allergic to some of the metal in the stud, or there may be be bacteria from the original piercing. Take it out.

  4. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

    Take it out
    Seek medical help................