jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do men really pay attention to cellulite and if so...

1. Lady MJ profile image76
    Lady MJposted 7 years ago

Do men really pay attention to cellulite and if so...

How much does it bother you/them?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

I pay attention to cellulite, it's not only unhealthy but unattractive. For myself, I make a conscious effort to delete it by walking, watching what I eat (sometimes)

3. The Taco Tagger profile image60
    The Taco Taggerposted 7 years ago

as a fat man lol, I don't pay too much attention to cellulite because if I did, it would be hypocritical. To me, personality is everything. If you are a bigger woman and attractive but have a good attitude, then I will find you more attractive. However if you are an attractive, bigger woman, that is a complete douche, then I will pay no mind to you. I would like to hope that all men aren't that shallow, but the Jersey Shore proves me wrong all the time.

4. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

I don't think men in general think about it half as much as women seem to. I've been with women who pick out flaws I would never have even thought of on themselves. Enjoy the beauty in yourself and ignore the negatives. But if it bothers you, work on it because its about your own self esteem the most.

5. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 7 years ago

I've been attracted before to women that some of my guy friends thought were "a bit big", but cellulite I do admit to finding unattractive.

6. DevanL3791 profile image55
    DevanL3791posted 7 years ago

I don't pay attention to it. I think every woman/person should be looked at as a whole to determine attractiveness.

working