jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What makes a man sexy?

1. instantlyfamily profile image81
    instantlyfamilyposted 6 years ago

What makes a man sexy?

2. chablis345 profile image59
    chablis345posted 6 years ago

A good sense of humour - you can overlook a lot in the looks department if you can have a fun and share a joke.  Nothing worse than a good looking guy who knows it and cannot laugh at himself.

3. andrewwilliams63 profile image60
    andrewwilliams63posted 6 years ago

Confidence, social intuition, good personality, sense of humour and most importantly MONEY :-)

4. powerofknowledge1 profile image59
    powerofknowledge1posted 6 years ago

I think good sense of humor makes a man more sexy even though he has money or not in his wallet. A good physical appearance is also important for a man to make him sexy.

In my opinion good sense of humor as well as maturity makes a man sexy. These are the two quality which makes more girls/women crazy for a man. Because its my personal feeling girls/women like matured man who knows how and when to react as per the condition.

5. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I find a man sexy when he's good looking but is somewhat humble and laughs easily...and who has somehow not lost the kid in him wink Oh, and not afraid to tell you how he feels...I think honesty is sexy.

6. shampa sadhya profile image83
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

Intelligence and wit make a man sexy. Good looking man without intelligence and wit is simply boring and his presence is irritating.

7. Jacob_Jube profile image58
    Jacob_Jubeposted 6 years ago

What is the definition of sexy according to you.

If this is overall appeal than I think man should have -

# Honest
    # Down to earth
    # Greeat Sense of humour
    # Good or average body figure
    # Good sense of style
    # Good money earner wink

working