jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

Do you prefer a bath or a shower? Why?

1. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Do you prefer a bath or a shower? Why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5628981_f260.jpg

2. thejeffriestube profile image74
    thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago

Bath always. It's easier to use shampoo bottles as submarines and such.

3. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5304035_f260.jpg

I love a bath now & then however I feel cleaner after a shower & it doesn't take as long. Where we are at the moment I swim 3 times a day then have a shower ( no bath here)

4. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

to clean, i shower ... i have a bath when i want to relax, but i'll still shower before or after the bath coz i won't feel clean.

5. JEDIJESSICUH profile image76
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Showers disperse clean water everywhere. So I love them more, hands down. When it comes to baths I feel like I'm swimming around in my own filth and unless I'm all the way under, it's only getting certain parts of my body wet at once.

6. Sincerely Rachel profile image60
    Sincerely Rachelposted 6 years ago

I definitely agree with Arksys; showers for getting clean and baths to relax. For someone who spends most of their time around horses, hopping in the shower after a long day at the barn can be just what I need.

7. courtlneygdtm profile image79
    courtlneygdtmposted 6 years ago

I prefer a bath to a shower because I can relax, and even read while I'm bathing. When I shower, I feel like I'm in a hurry.  It's nice to take it slow and enjoy my bubble bath!

8. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

Showers all the way. I don't have time for a bath. Plus in a bath you're just chilling in your previous filth...seems a little pointless.

9. allaboutseo profile image58
    allaboutseoposted 6 years ago

i prefer shower because i enjoy to by it too much....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

10. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Definitely a shower to get clean -- being married to someone who spent most of his life in health care have made me even more acutely aware of all the little nasties that like to colonize on the surface of your skin, that are just waiting to find an orifice to crawl into. That said, I do love my long relaxing baths...it's my choice way to relax in the one place that hubby and kids won't bother me. If I'm in it to relax, I'll usually take a quick shower and then fill up the bathtub.

11. Tia Maria profile image70
    Tia Mariaposted 6 years ago

I prefer the shower - it requires no preparation time and offers the convenience of immediate temperature control & gentle messaging action. It's also easier to wash of soap suds. Plus I can imagine I'm standing under a waterfall! smile

12. kootheancheah profile image58
    kootheancheahposted 6 years ago

It depends on whether I am in a rush or have a lot of time. If I am in a rush, I would go for a shower. But if I have the time, I would prefer the bath. Hot bath helps to loosen up my muscles and makes me feel relaxed. :-)

13. iain-mars profile image43
    iain-marsposted 6 years ago

to clean myself, i prefer to have a shower.

to relax myself, i prefer to have a bath.

14. Toni Miller profile image61
    Toni Millerposted 6 years ago

A bath is preferred when I want to relax and unwind. A shower is preferred more when I am in a rush, or just have plans for other things that rely on time consumption. I do believe that they both will provide effective hygiene. But it just depends on other things that may be going on, when it comes to deciding which one to choose at any given time.

15. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 6 years ago

I love having a relaxing bath, but i always shower myself off after as i have just been led in dirty water, i also only ever wash my hair in the shower or myhair just feels horrid.

16. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

To be honest with you, I would prefer a bath. Here in Brazil, bath tubs are few and far between as most houses, mine included, don't have hot water.
    I would love a relaxing bath with lots of bubbles.

17. beautyspot2010 profile image57
    beautyspot2010posted 6 years ago

I enjoy both , in the winter i prefer a bath but in the summer i prefer a shower, i find showers more refreshing

working