jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Is your daily shower something you have to get out of the way or something you l

1. cfin profile image80
    cfinposted 4 years ago

Is your daily shower something you have to get out of the way or something you look forward to?

Are your daily shower something you have to get out of the way or something you look forward to?

My wife loves her showers. I see it as a way to take away the smell. How about you?

2. William15 profile image90
    William15posted 4 years ago

It's something I do to get it out of the way. They are quick and just part of my daily routine.

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

I look forward to it.  I love to soak in a tub or take a nice long shower, it relieves stress and feels refreshing.

4. jaydawg808 profile image88
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

Depends on the day or me. If I'm busy, it gets in the way. But after a long day at work, it's more than welcoming.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I do it daily because I love being clean but I have a lot of pain so by the time I am done, I am considerably uncomfortable so I do it first thing to get it over with.

6. WriterJanis profile image75
    WriterJanisposted 4 years ago

In the summer, I look forward to them but in the cold winter months, It's something I have to get out of the way.

7. TwerkZerker profile image89
    TwerkZerkerposted 4 years ago

I love showering! Such clean, much approval. If I could somehow take hour-long showers without the water heater declaring war on my pursuit of cleanliness, I would!

8. muzzster profile image91
    muzzsterposted 4 years ago

Depends on your schedule. If you are showering before going to work, then it's more towards getting it done with quickly. On the other hand, if you are taking a shower before going to bed or going to a friend's place, that's when you can relax and take a shower for a longer time.

9. preweb profile image72
    prewebposted 4 years ago

This is something I really look forward to. And once I am in shower I just don't want to get out of it. It feels so refreshing. Even when I am upset I go for shower and it relieves the stress.

10. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7590920_f260.jpg

I anticipate my baths.  I love WATER.  I also love to luxuriate in my bath.  I usually take 1-2 hour baths.  I once took a 3 hour bath.   Baths are such fun!

working