I need ideas for a tattoo?
im getting it on he back of my neck and I need to keep it short and I perfer to have it in frensh or portuguese . im thinking of getting some sort of quote that will represent the bad a good times ive been threw an how I maneged to stay posetive and to never give up? any quote ideas?
Nayleah, there are thousands of different tattoo symbols, styles, meanings, ect. I have written many articles about tattoo symbols and meanings.
Why would you get a tattoo of something that you can't even think of on your own?
Personally I have and never will get a tattoo, but I can understand people that get them when it is something that really matters to the person.
You should wait until you have something important that you think of on your own in your mind before getting a tattoo. The neck is an extremely visible spot so you are going to be showing it off the rest of your life so it should mean something to you, right?
Oh a quote, huh? Well, who do you respect? Past presidents, inventors, scientists, famous psychologists, etc. Some of my favorites are Da Vinci, Sam Gosling, Roosevelt, Queen Elizabeth, etc. Do you like symbols? What is important to you?
Deciding to have a tattoo is a huge decision in itself, not only expensive to have done, but more expensive to remove if you change your mind, so if you feel certain that you do want one, just how do you choose a tattoo? read more
I have a couple simple rules I use before getting a tattoo - I have two, and I love both of them. Never regretted them once.
1) It needs to be meaningful - The quote is a great idea if its personal to you. From a favorite novel/movie/etc. But it's something that you have to find. Don't search the internet for something, that will make it impersonal. Reread a favorite book and think about what resonates meaning in your life.
2) Once you decided on a tattoo, plan it out for at least one year. If at the end of that year you still want it, go to step 3.
3) Have a friend draw the tattoo on you, or get an airbrush tattoo of what you want where you want it. This will give you time to take it for a test drive and decide if you really want it.
4) Find a tattoo artist you trust. Done just walk into a tattoo parlor and offer them your skin canvas. Do research, look at portfolios, and have two appointments. One to specifically plan out exactly what you want before he/she ever touches you with the needle.
Good luck, and happy inking!
ty everyone i asked just to see what good quotes are out there that really spoke to me. i already have thoughts of what i would like.
1) i like the hakuna matata sign because its a word or phrase that ive been saying to my disabled sister when she is about to go into sergery.
2) i like "dont count thhe days, make the days count." this quote speacks to me because of my childhood. lets just say that it wasnt a good one so i could only hope fpr he best and try and make the est of everyday and not count the bad days going by.
by mkplcl 3 months ago
I desperately want this one tattoo, but I have a serious fear of needles..and the pain. I want it on my left rib cage...I'm a skinny girl, they show, and tattooing on bone I imagine can't be pleasant. I was wondering..if I could go in for the actual tattoo appointment maybee after a few drinks..or...
by Valerie 5 years ago
Need ideas of free or very cheap stuff to do this summer with my girls ages 11, 8 and 3 years old.
by alefreta 6 years ago
my home is verry small and i need ideas to storage all my clothes and staffi need space in my house i have no closet or shelve
by Sophie 7 years ago
Top 10 things to consider before getting a tattooThis is not a question about the design ..but about making a decision to have a tattoo done
by Susannah Birch 9 years ago
I'm doing a sales hub challenge and am running out of ideas. I've been lazy so I plan to get them all done in the next few days.I'm planning to do the keyword research but I just need ideas for basic areas - for instance I've covered some wedding ones, done a valentines one, small electronics...
by moonlake 3 years ago
What do nine and ten year old boys like? I need ideas for Christmas gifts.
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|