jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the best jewelry gift you've ever received and was it a family heirloom o

1. Charlu profile image81
    Charluposted 5 years ago

What's the best jewelry gift you've ever received and was it a family heirloom or something new?

We all know family heirlooms can be priceless to us or even wedding rings, but then again so can a macaroni necklace made by a child. What's your favorite piece of jewelry you've received as a gift and why?

2. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

My favorite would be a beautiful heart-shaped necklace with my birthstone in the middle that my boyfriend gave to me for my birthday.  Knowing he picked it out himself, I treasure it!!

3. profile image61
    bluebayposted 5 years ago

a blue cameo. it was a set necklace and big button earrings.I was fairly young.I still have the set.

4. unknown spy profile image76
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Certain peoples' lives are linked through time and space. And finding a person with your other half-heart is what they call 'destiny'. read more

5. katieababy74 profile image60
    katieababy74posted 5 years ago

A boyfriend (many years ago) made me a necklace in gold and in the middle of the necklace was a pearl that he had dived for himself....it was very romantic!

6. Evylyn Rose profile image80
    Evylyn Roseposted 5 years ago

When we receive gifts from those who have touched our lives, they are the best. Sometimes it is hard to choose which is our favorite with such happy memories and experiences attached. Sometimes, however, one jumps out and makes such a huge impact that we cannot ignore them. read more

working