jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you get rid of dark undereye circles?

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image59
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

How do you get rid of dark undereye circles?

Thee aren't a TON of things I'm self conscious about, but I have the most intense undereye circles ever! Not only are they practically sunk into my skin, they are dark enough and big enough to make it look like I got punched. Do you know of any effective, ideally homemade treatments to reduce of get rid of the appearance?

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Go to bed earlier.

3. CM Sullivan profile image78
    CM Sullivanposted 5 years ago

A warm wet washcloth over the circles for at least a half hour, while drinking water followed by Preperation H rubbed in over the circles. Drink a lot more water and then pack on some make up. They won't be nearly as noticeable after that. I think people also put cucumbers over their eyes for this purpose.

If none of that works, just go with it and put a lot of dark makeup around your eyes and rock the heroin chic look.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I had a physician tell me once they are more often from allergies than fatigue.  You might try seeing a doctor and see if they would check it out.

5. jeanniedoe profile image57
    jeanniedoeposted 5 years ago

Try to use cucumber, it is a natural way to get rid of dark circles under the eye. You may also go to bed earlier.