jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many tattoos are too many?

1. GDiBiase profile image75
    GDiBiaseposted 5 years ago

How many tattoos are too many?

2. Amethystraven profile image80
    Amethystravenposted 5 years ago

That would be in the eye of the beholder. I myself have tattoos. While I do have them, I do not have a desire to cover my whole body. For those who want to cover their whole body, I do not judge. Everyone has their own reasons for getting tattooed. Getting tattooed or not in itself is freedom of choice.

3. TheLifeExperiment profile image59
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

I don't really get it when people have tattoos covering their arms, chest, back, etc. If you have more than a few that are easily visible, you are probably going to regret it when you're old(er), and it usually means having difficulty finding a good job. I'm all for freedom of expression, but it sucks if it hinders the rest of your life.

4. Cherrietgee profile image79
    Cherrietgeeposted 5 years ago

I agree with Amethysraven's comment. For me, one tatoo is too many, I simply don't care for them. I don't really see the reason for them or understand the point to having them. I have friends and family with one tattoo and friends with multiple LARGE ones. I don't get it, but that's their body. What they do with their body is their business, not mine.

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I guess I don't understand tattoos.  An example - the show American Pickers.  Danni D. the gal back at the office has a chest tattoo that covers most of her upper chest and part of her shoulders.  It looks like a shirt pattern.

Now a lot of women love clothing and do not like to wear the same thing twice in a row or at all.  But every time she wears a tank top, it looks like she is wearing the same shirt all the time.  I'm not sure why someone would want to do that.

I like change and tattoos are often a permanent manifestation of a temporary interest (not always I know).  So for me one is too many.

6. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago

This is going to be a personal decision that each person will have to make for themselves.  Factors like preference and lifestyle are going to vary for each individual.

working