jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What's the best way to protect skin from wrinkles?

1. Athlyn Green profile image96
    Athlyn Greenposted 5 years ago

What's the best way to protect skin from wrinkles?

Vitamin E and olive oil are favorites for protection of facial skin. What else is effective in protecting skin?

2. Angela Brummer profile image48
    Angela Brummerposted 5 years ago

The very best thing I have heard you can do is to avoid the sun or wear sun screen!

3. alyessamoore profile image60
    alyessamooreposted 5 years ago

Remove your stress from your mine and run your mind neutral, no stress, tension etc

1. brett-stephen profile image61
      brett-stephenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is the best thing one can implement in life to get glowing younger looking skin forever.

4. artist101 profile image68
    artist101posted 5 years ago

To drink plenty of water, to remain hydrated. 1/2 of your body weight in ounces, daily, is the general rule. Moisture is key. Staying out of the sun, but without it we can become D3 deficient. We require 15-20 minutes a day of sunlight. The omega 3 fatty acids, such as fish oil, and flax seed oil, 1000mg a day. The good fats, taken orally, and applied topically, nourish our skin. Keeping it soft, and wrinkle free. Vitamin A, which is what retinol is derived from, biotin, a B vitamin, taken orally, will also nourish healthy skin. I prefer coconut oil, as part of my daily anti wrinkle routine, as a natural moisturizer. Mary Kay foundation contains it, I have used her products since I was fourteen. An awesome product.  Oatmeal masks, remove dead skin, once a month, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles.

5. brett-stephen profile image61
    brett-stephenposted 5 years ago

Drink 10-12 glass of water eacyh day, stay away from smoking and always stay happy, cheerful, free from stress. This is the best way to protect your skin from wrinkles no matter how aged you are.

working