jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What style or fit in jeans do you like and why?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image76
    alexandriaruthkposted 4 years ago

What style or fit in jeans do you like and why?

Boot cut, flare, low rise, stretch.

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

All of the above! Boot cut makes my legs look longer, Low rise enhance by back side, stretch also enhance my back side, and flare are great for days when I just want to be comfortable.

1. alexandriaruthk profile image76
      alexandriaruthkposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. Do you also like skinny jeans, it does not look good on me because I am skinny already

3. prektjr.dc profile image85
    prektjr.dcposted 4 years ago

I love them all for a variety of reasons! 
        1. Bootcut - gives a longer look while keeping a lean look along the legs
        2. Flare - give a neater appearance for those days that you are feeling   
             "bloated" and need more space in the thigh area, these also give a heel a
             bit more  "splash" and look nicer for dressier looks
        3. Low rise - are a bit sexier with the peek-a-boo belly tops and also keep
            away  that "belly button" protrusion that a higher rise jean will give.
        4. All quality jeans should have a bit of stretch or give to them to help with the
            durability and the maintaining of the shape of the cut.  In addition, we LOVE
            the stretch on those busy days! 

AND I love them because I SELL Vault Denim jeans and jeans are my "thing!"

4. Rosana Modugno profile image83
    Rosana Modugnoposted 4 years ago

I like them all but prefer a little flare on the bottom and back pockets to be placed very low down and low rise.  I like them tight and stretchy is always nice but not always.  Not so much into the boot cut and I do like the skinny jean with boots. smile

working