What are the HOTTEST women's shoes right now?

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (39 posts)
  1. Kathryn S profile image59
    Kathryn Sposted 13 years ago

What is your take?  I would have to think that some type of sandal wedge would be in the top.

1. olivia39 profile image53
      olivia39posted 13 years agoin reply to this

It seems like anything made by Christian Louboutin these days is hot. One pair that I particularly like is the reptile leathers. These have a ton of character and while they're flashy, they definitely show themselves off in a good way.

2. beautybrand profile image53
      beautybrandposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Maybe the fashion 2011 high heels are the hottest shoes.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4943659_f248.jpg

3. waverly walker profile image60
      waverly walkerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i think gladiator sandals are more popular in recent days! They give us feelings of elegance and womanliness. So they are in great demand.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4949076_f248.jpg

4. ahsn_foreclosure profile image61
      ahsn_foreclosureposted 13 years agoin reply to this

you would be correct ! i hear wedges are all the rave now, although i'm not a huge fan. personally i prefer stilettos.

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

I have no preference on women's shoes, because I am a man. lol

I know, what was the purpose of posting....pure amusement. smile lol

3. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

I'll bet you a dollar she wrote a hub about, Cags!  But for the record, I like snakeskin on a woman!

1. Anath profile image61
      Anathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

In that case, mine are ballet boots tongue

2. kmackey32 profile image63
      kmackey32posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

4. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 13 years ago

I always wear my favorites even when I am jet skiing.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/madaboutlabs/cartoon%20and%20funny/shoes.gif

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
      Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think the water shrunk your shoes, BP!  They look too little!

1. blondepoet profile image68
        blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think the problem was Randy I should never have got the idea to go diving for oysters. I knew I shouldn't have believed them that they were down there.

2. Anath profile image61
      Anathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lollollol

5. Flightkeeper profile image68
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

It seems as if the style is back to animal prints - like leopard.

6. Flightkeeper profile image68
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

Cool Blondepoet!

smile smile smile

7. Ivorwen profile image65
    Ivorwenposted 13 years ago

Those that have been in the sun the longest.  lol

8. Kathryn S profile image59
    Kathryn Sposted 13 years ago

Looks like Randy would like a live snakeskin on a woman!!!

9. profile image0
    BRIAN SLATERposted 13 years ago

flip flops lol

With a terry towelling robe and curlers in the hair. Yea now that is a hot look. LMAO.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/lil_queenie/curlers.jpg

10. Heuchera profile image74
    Heucheraposted 13 years ago

The ones that just came out of the oven, of course!

11. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 13 years ago

http://groupieblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/platform-shoes.jpg

I mean, who on earth  would wear these?!

1. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am amazed at how many young women do wear these.  Most of them are short.

1. Flightkeeper profile image68
        Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow, it'll take a long time to wear out THOSE heels.

2. hewhohn profile image60
      hewhohnposted 13 years agoin reply to this

cool!!!!!!!

12. yenajeon profile image70
    yenajeonposted 13 years ago

One with exotic and contrasting elements such as suede and feathers or lace with studs!

I LOVE shoes!

Oh me too, and how I love these............

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f290/lindseybocook/shoes.png

13. allison24 profile image57
    allison24posted 13 years ago

When you're looking for the hottest styles at good prices,
    Nine West is a must-stop.
    Offering a dazzling array of casual and dress shoes, Nine West is always in step with the hottest trends in footwear.

1. profile image58
      suscanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I love Nine West. They are always on top of styles and are reasonably priced.

14. xcherriesx profile image59
    xcherriesxposted 13 years ago

Clogs are gunna be huge for A/W, as is anything with a wooden heel.
    I think anything that makes a statement, or that makes you feel good is a good investment.

1. profile image58
      suscanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I love clogs, I have several pairs, and some of them are years old.

15. lisi2189 profile image58
    lisi2189posted 13 years ago

Hello everyone! I actually wrote a hub on this topic. If you want to know the top 5 shoes trend of 2011 be sure to check it out!
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-5-Shoe-Trends-2011

16. dressmeperfect profile image61
    dressmeperfectposted 13 years ago

Christian louboutins open lips ...These are beautiful but read my latest hub for more info

17. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

wedge heels

18. Ellarose92 profile image60
    Ellarose92posted 13 years ago

Wedge heels booties and platforms are deffintely in but wedges are classic!

19. mysisters profile image58
    mysistersposted 13 years ago

The hottest women's shoes right now are kitten heels, wedges and clogs.

20. The Mad Aunt profile image58
    The Mad Auntposted 13 years ago

The hottest shoes for women are those stilettos which somebody sane has thrown on the bonfire. Crazy shoes. Makes women look like goats trotting around on their hoofs!

21. TheBlondie profile image61
    TheBlondieposted 13 years ago

Definitely wedges for spring- they are nicer than regular shoes or flats without being too fancy, and keep outfits playful.

22. celebritie profile image70
    celebritieposted 12 years ago

I am really lovin the shoes by nine west right now. The neutrals really match any outfit and they are comfortable too!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)