quicksand profile image 83

The Touch-Screen Of My Mobile Phone Turns Black When Exposed To Sunlight!

Outdoors, during the day when exposed to diffused sunlight, the screen of my mobile phone turns black and is rendered unusable. I cannot even respond to an incoming call, unless I go indoors and find a dark corner! Is there a home remedy for this or do you think I should pay a visit to e-waste? Lol! ... My phone's nearly three years old!

BeatsMe profile image82

BeatsMe says

• quicksand profile image

quicksand 22 months ago

Hi Beats! Mine's LG. The guarantee period is long over. The repair guys charge a fee for an estimate too. However none of them was able to figure out what's wrong. So I guess I should go in for a new phone! Thanks, and nice talking to you again! :)

Oscarlites profile image47

Oscar Jones (Oscarlites) says

• quicksand profile image

quicksand 22 months ago

Hi Oscar, this is probably not a common problem associated with mobile phones. Anyways, thanks for responding!