jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you heard of LeadGusher?

1. fdi international profile image51
    fdi internationalposted 8 years ago

Have you heard of LeadGusher?

It is a Free Lead Generating SEO Optimized Page for you to advertise whatever product/service you choose.
    http://www.leadgusher.com/r/fdiinternational/home.html

2. Entourage_007 profile image84
    Entourage_007posted 7 years ago

I have heard of websites like lead gusher but personally I preferred to use Link Mommy, They even let you try it for free, and after that its only $10 a month.  You can advertise up to 13 products, and you can get featured on the website. 

Despite all of that the primary reason for me joining linkmommy was the fact that they are ranked 80,000 out of a billion websites on alexa which means your clickable advertisements will get a lot more traffic.  I made a hub that talks about the benefits of creating backlinks with websites that can bring you more traffic.  Be sure to check it out for more info.

3. HSanAlim profile image67
    HSanAlimposted 7 years ago

I have not heard of either of these websites.  I prefer contact higher ranking websites relevant to my posts and ask for link exchanges. Google must consider these more organic that backlinks from sites such as mentioned above. I also worry that using sites like those might be a violation of Google TOS so I do not do it.

4. mduncan profile image59
    mduncanposted 6 years ago

Hello
    No, I have not heard of LeadGusher

working