jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How can I use my computer to make money?

1. retellect profile image74
    retellectposted 7 years ago

How can I use my computer to make money?

2. romper20 profile image86
    romper20posted 7 years ago

go to sbiaffiliate.com they offer the easiest and fastest  guides to making money.

3. K Partin profile image61
    K Partinposted 7 years ago

You ever consider doing a internet radio show (podcast)? Some people are making some extra income that way.....just a thought.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Podcast-Ep-22

4. profile image52
    Mac083posted 7 years ago

There are many ways to make money with affiliate marketing. If you wanna make money with your computer then you have to make your own blog/website. You can also make money with paid surveys which is fully free.

5. KarenKong profile image54
    KarenKongposted 7 years ago

First and foremost, you have to address your strength, weakness and your interest.

There are a lot of ways generate income from the internet (yes...with your computer). Affiliate marketing, selling your service and product, or work for others (writing article, design website and logo) and the list goes on.

And remember, not all methods you read from the internet that makes money works on every individual.

Good luck!

6. net4gains profile image60
    net4gainsposted 7 years ago

As they say money saved is money earned.
    Start saving money by making best use of computer. Start by little things like managing your budget on it, write emails instead of letters, reminders, calendars, keeping records.
    After this, there are so many ways to do business such as data processing, graphic design, web design, programming, SEO etc.
    Of course you need to develop your skills for any such task.

7. kaizan28 profile image64
    kaizan28posted 7 years ago

If you need money fast then just sell it on ebay, and buy a cheaper one.

8. profile image32
    nbbatt.composted 7 years ago

Many way to get money through internet. Selling product on ebay, amazon, affiliate, adsense, writer, designers, etc. Just find the job which matches your skill and need.

working