jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

why do teenagers are addicted to gadgets?

1. profile image43
    milky mercolitaposted 7 years ago

why do teenagers are addicted to gadgets?

2. wordsscriber profile image59
    wordsscriberposted 7 years ago

This generation of teens where raised with computers, video games and other electronic gagets.  Try and get them involved in social activites.  Families can eat at the kitchen table and talk to one another.  This could help teens to increase their social skills.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I presume you mean, why are teenagers addicted to gadgets.
    It comes from priming them when they were children, the manufacturing companies bombarded them with advertising at an impressionable age.  What was the Jesuit saying, something like, 'give me a child under seven and I will give you a good Christian for life.'  People are now hard wired into succumbing to advertising, we often hear, or say ourselves, sentences that are based on advertising jingles or catch phrases.  The advertising industry is so big because it works, and it works because all of us allow it to work, we've stopped thinking.

4. bettanywire profile image57
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

One reason is because teenagers are curious and want to experience something new. Gadgets also can make those teenagers happy. Another is they want to show the public that they have it.

working