jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your preference for computers, a PC or MAC? and why?

1. Lifeallstar1 profile image59
    Lifeallstar1posted 7 years ago

What is your preference for computers, a PC or MAC? and why?

I've had both but the MAC is fairly new to me, I've only had it for one school year(sounds long but not when doing school work)...I have some mixed feelings, but some swear by one or the other fully and not sure why? I like things about both, however, for school, everyone has a MAC so it was just easier with assignments. Some people say the MAC is better for creativity, however, I'm not doing design or film so I haven't seen too much of that side. Any really cool things you can do with one and not the other?

2. telltale profile image77
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

As far as I know, MAC is better at designing and graphics, while PC Windows have alot of programs, which most business applications work only on a PC.  One thing is quite significant is that the MAC get lesser number of viruses than the PC.

3. maheshpatwal profile image74
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

Any day i would prefer PC to MAC because its very economical and more user friendly.........applications as well as games of different types can be easily installed on it.....

4. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

For me, I prefer windows PC rather than MAC because most people used it. Besides it is easy to use.

5. profile image0
    spywareexpert10posted 7 years ago

I would also prefer PC because it is more compatible with most of the programs and software out there and you dun need to find a Mac version every time you bought a new software. Save a lot of hassle!!

6. Kwazzy profile image58
    Kwazzyposted 7 years ago

I actually just work a hub on this earlier today! Feel free to read it my unbiased view on it!