jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What instant messenger do you prefer?

1. MrKnowledge profile image60
    MrKnowledgeposted 7 years ago

What instant messenger do you prefer?

Skype? AIM? MSN? There are many more, but what one do YOU prefer to use? And why?

2. MrKnowledge profile image60
    MrKnowledgeposted 7 years ago

To start, I use Skype. I like the video calls, and it's very easy to use, and it's FREE, minus the sending text messages for free sad

3. profile image0
    Surabhi Kauraposted 7 years ago

I prefer to use MSN most of the times, because of its features, like webcam and cool emotions.

4. Shawn M. profile image61
    Shawn M.posted 7 years ago

I really like trillian because of the multiple IM sites you can link into it and well thats what i mostly use at work.  I have slowly gotten used to Skye and really enjoy free calling via the net.

5. easyguyevo profile image82
    easyguyevoposted 7 years ago

I used to use trillian because it combines all the major messaging services and also other useful services. But then my computer crashed so, I just reinstalled windows live messenger.

6. stevewong profile image60
    stevewongposted 7 years ago

I prefer Gmail.  Meebo takes up too much of my computer resources.

7. SteveoMc profile image75
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

skype google talk and gmail chat, use em all    I actually like gmail chat the best cuz it is simple to use etc.

8. bettanywire profile image55
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

I like Yahoo messenger and Skype. They are good for communications.

9. rajivnandy profile image61
    rajivnandyposted 7 years ago

Skype and MSN ....the best ever ....well at atleast i can say tht skype is faster and its free....whereas MSN has some flaws like it takes too much of the computers resources .