jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best cell phone plan?

1. websclubs profile image53
    websclubsposted 7 years ago

What is the best cell phone plan?

2. s_little profile image60
    s_littleposted 7 years ago

Ive been dealing with verizon and every once in a while theres some kind of hassle so after my contract is up Im going with the walmart straight talk plan. They have unlimited mins, txting and I think 30mb data for $45 a month no contract. They also have another plan for $30 but I dont know the details for that one.

3. Research Analyst profile image82
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

Boost mobile is one of the best cell phone plans because you pay as you go and it helps keep the monthly phone bill down. For just 50 dollars a month Boost mobile offers unlimited calling and text messaging, which is a really good deal.

Most cell phones can be purchased at Target and they also cell the minutes to load onto the phone as well. Highly recommended.

4. Rpenafiel profile image70
    Rpenafielposted 6 years ago

Just5 offers simple and affordable prepaid cell phone plans. For people who want to make the most of their money, the calling plans they offer can be considered as the best one. The cheapest minute plan that this provider offers only cost $10, which already has 100 minutes and 50 text messages. The minutes they offer expire in 90 days and roll over to another 90 days when the balance is refilled. It also offers an unlimited service for only $40 a month. Here are the details of the calling plans they offer: http://www.just5.com/prepaid_calling_plans.php.

5. Larry Fish profile image55
    Larry Fishposted 7 months ago

I guess a lot of that depends on how much you use your cell phone. Personally I use it very little so I use a Tracfone which allows me to
    buy minutes every three months, prepaid, no contract.

working