jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What Are The Cheapest Cell Phone Plans?

1. PhoenixV profile image74
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

What Are The Cheapest Cell Phone Plans?

What is the cheapest cell phone plan you can get?

2. libby101a profile image59
    libby101aposted 5 years ago

Straight Talk. I had straight talk for years and years. 45 a month for unlimited talk, text, and interent... a very good deal! Go online to their website and check it out!

3. aviannovice profile image92
    aviannoviceposted 5 years ago

I have had Virgin Mobile for almost a year now.  For $25 monthly, I get 300 minutes, and unlimited text, data and internet.  It works for me, and the service has been good here in OK.

4. profile image0
    idratherbeposted 5 years ago

Page Plus, $39.95 for unlimited talk, text, voicemail and 100mb of data. No prepaid has unlimited internet. Check the terms and conditions section six. Page plus also uses cdma towers and an American Owned company. Straight talk is actually tracfone, owned by the richest man in the world. Carlos Slim from Mexico and uses gsm towers (t mobile, at&t, or sprint). Doesn't work in most rural areas. And given the fact we need jobs in this country, I picked an American owned one over a Mexican owned one.  For $29.95 you get 1200 minutes, 3,ooo texts, voicemail and 100 mb of data. They also have a $12.00 plan for 250 minutes, 250 texts, voicemail and 10 mmb of data. Can't beat it!