jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which is the better deal for your money, Direct TV or Dish Network?

1. possum lover profile image57
    possum loverposted 7 years ago

Which is the better deal for your money, Direct TV or Dish Network?

2. RocketCityWriter profile image82
    RocketCityWriterposted 7 years ago

Don't know about best for the money, but I'm upset with DirecTV right now...they dropped G4! And their rates keep going up, but whose doesn't?

3. profile image53
    direct tv expertposted 7 years ago

DISH Network is the better deal.  Look past the confusing promotional offers that DIRECTV uses to lure new subscribers. Check on your costs after the promotional period. DISH Network will be lower - every month. Simply put, DISH Network channel packages cost less than those from DIRECTV - for the same channels, with the same crisp 100% digital signal. Oh, and by the way, DISH Network offers more HD programming. And DISH Network receivers are more technically advanced - offering convenience and money savings.

4. TheHoleStory profile image79
    TheHoleStoryposted 7 years ago

Direct tv is the better deal now a days. I got rid of dish network years ago.

5. dishtvblog profile image55
    dishtvblogposted 7 years ago

I would recommend DISH Network! It starts at only $24.99/month. Free HD For Life and packages right now where you can lock in your price until 2013 make DISH the best value.

6. satellitee profile image36
    satelliteeposted 6 years ago

i recommended you to go in columbia basin satellite showroom to have a better choices.

working