jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think time travel possible?

1. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Do you think time travel possible?

What are your thoughts on the subject? If you think it's possible, how do you think it would work and what would the implications be?

2. dablufox profile image55
    dablufoxposted 6 years ago

Hell yeah! I just went back in time a few days a go to catch up with Dean Martin and Elvis Presley, mind you it cost me a fortune in A grade lysergic acid diethylamide.

Buy seriously, I don't think travelling back in time is possible, moving forward in time maybe and crossing over into an alternative reality or alternative plane of existence, I think is theoretically possible. Though probably not in our lifetime.

Very interesting question though!

A great reference movie though would be 'Contact' with that lesbian actress from Silence of The Lambs.

Jodie Foster

Meeeow

3. wilbury4 profile image71
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

I don't think time travel will ever occur, time is a constant that is continuously moving onward (though scientists claim to have found/created blips in time). What is done is done and cannot be changed, the future is what we make of it??

4. kamruluits profile image59
    kamruluitsposted 6 years ago

Probably when you sleep you can travel to time to time.

5. daffodil2010 profile image74
    daffodil2010posted 6 years ago
  6. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 6 years ago

Absolutely not.  Time is not a thing, nor place.  Time is a measurement of change based upon comparison to some known rate of change.  Time is not a place to which you can return.  Nothing sits still.  You are moving at many thousands of miles per hour through space and will never return to where you were... ever.

You can never put all the stars and planets back where they once were and, if time travel were possible, we would be seeing visitors all the time.

working