jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do FaceBook pages rank higher is search engines?

1. Nambahu profile image61
    Nambahuposted 7 years ago

Do FaceBook pages rank higher is search engines?

2. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image57
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

quite possibly, facebook as a whole is massive, search engines have no problem finding it

3. JackWhitey profile image73
    JackWhiteyposted 7 years ago

Not likely, since most of Facebook pages are personal, and therefore useless as information pages.

4. AKN-London profile image59
    AKN-Londonposted 7 years ago

Facebook is on Top biggest Social Media Network and it got High rank on all Search engines that’s why Professional SEO use it to get a strong backlink for their website.

5. magento profile image66
    magentoposted 7 years ago

AKN-London, can you give at least one good example of successful SEO campaign for facebook?
    I only saw big brands that ranked well for keywords, most likely it's because they market their facebook like any other website.

In my experience, facebook doesn't give you much link juice specificly to your page. So it is very little value to have a page there for SEO purposes.

I think Squidoo and Hubpages will give you much better perks in terms of SEO.

Good luck!

6. Nambahu profile image61
    Nambahuposted 7 years ago

I think it is possible because I know of a facebook page that rank higher for its main keyword as compared to the website. I just don't know if the website gets permanent back links from its facebook page.

working