jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your average CPM ?

1. Catalin79 profile image68
    Catalin79posted 6 years ago

What is your average CPM ?

Those who followed hubpage ad program earnings knew that is a new tool that governs your revenues and that is CPM. since the beginning of June average CPM for me was 3.8 meaning I will earn 3.8 $ at each 1.000 impressions. I'm trying to see if this is around average or I have low CPM overall.

2. njmanura profile image92
    njmanuraposted 6 years ago

My avg cpm for the past one week is  around 6, but i get very llittle impressions.

3. cydro profile image87
    cydroposted 6 years ago

For the last week mine has been $4.00.  For the last month it was $5.98.  This is my first month so I'm not sure what kind of effect that has on it or not.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I proudly proclaim CPM of $.01 cent because I get 100% referring sites traffic which is a slow process time line but is bringing me an abundance of impressions for 12 months that I have been here on hubpages. No complaints from me and my CPM of $.01 cent is like a crock pot slowly cooking and when it is done then the money will be overflowing through the 100% referring sites traffic to my article " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " I am in no hurry because I waited for 2 months in getting 0 traffic and then boom boom boom the referring sites out of nowhere found it and been promoting it around the world in 8 countries with Brazil leading in 15 visits with the last visit on June 16, 2011 A.D. and I now have 26 visits and 45 page views with a ever total page views 3056 and 249 monthly views with an average of 1018 views per hub for my 3 hubs. That is all folks.

5. breathe2travel profile image78
    breathe2travelposted 6 years ago

I never could get my adsense connected -- which is frustrating, especially with one of my hubs having over 5000 hits in 36 hours.....
    I wonder what i should do!

6. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

When I signed up with the Hubpages Ad Program in March, my average CPM was $6+.  But last month, my average CPM was only $2.79.. what da? lol  But with the HP ads running, my average CPM this month is up $3.29.  Yesterday was a great day, my CPM was $4.03. Yay!

7. Catalin79 profile image68
    Catalin79posted 6 years ago

little update...my hubs that were at around 3.5 since program started dropped suddenly to 1.10....this is getting ridiculous i'm sorry to say sad

8. Learning in Life profile image94
    Learning in Lifeposted 5 years ago

I've had $12 CPM days and $3 CPM days as my highest and lowest. But my average last month was just over $5.

working