jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

We there ever be an "iphone killer"?

1. Savva Pelou profile image73
    Savva Pelouposted 6 years ago

We there ever be an "iphone killer"?

every time a new touch screen phone is due for release, reviews always state that "this phone could be the iphone killer" but as always on release day its quite the opposite.  Will there ever be a phone to rival Apple?

2. Richard Craig profile image62
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

I think in a couple of years Android and Windows phones will be on par with Apple, maybe ahead even.  If you think about it phones are getting more and more alike.  Whichever one you buy now you can get pretty much the same features, especially when it comes to App's.  It will just come down to preference or price.

3. WebsiteRockstars profile image59
    WebsiteRockstarsposted 6 years ago

Android is a perfectly capable phone.  Although I prefer Apple products, Android is on par with them.  In my opinion, there doesn't need to be an iPhone 'killer.'  There needs to be one or two major competitors in the market to keep everyone on their toes.

4. Kwazzy profile image59
    Kwazzyposted 6 years ago

as much as i love Apple, the iPhone killer has been out for a while... its called Android. They're both pretty equal, more people own an Android device than an iPhone.

5. adeang profile image60
    adeangposted 6 years ago

I dont think there will be a phone to rival the iPhone as long as Apple maintains its innovation and yearly iphone upgrades. No other phone also gets extensive software dates every year. If you have the iPhone 4 when the iPhone 5 comes out you can still download iOS 5. It's a hard system to beat.

working